ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dunke. I need two tix for Iowa as well. I have my “feelers” out a few places but if I find where I can purchase 4, I’ll get the 4 and hit you up to see if you still need them before I get rid of them. Same goes for you Spikingwhamos. If I find a group of ten, I’ll hit you up to see if you still need them and I’ll buy them all and arrange to get you the six you need.
If not I will take 2 or 3. Want my daughter to go but if not me and the wife for sure.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I am looking at tickets for the Iowa match on 2/10/2018 at the BJC in Section 131. Are these good seat for wrestling? I have never been to the BJC for a wrestling match before. They are expensive so I thought I would ask the experts first before purchasing.

Thank you!

I am looking at tickets for the Iowa match on 2/10/2018 at the BJC in Section 131. Are these good seat for wrestling? I have never been to the BJC for a wrestling match before. They are expensive so I thought I would ask the experts first before purchasing.

Thank you!

Any seat in the lower bowl would be considered good, IMO.

I have one seat available for Indiana. It is in N1, not the best seat, but gets you in Rec Hall. Looking for face $15. If you are a PSWC or NLWC member make it $5.00.

Will meet you outside Rec. If interested post with email address.

Long time reader; first time poster. I'm also a PSU wrestling season ticket holder. Looking for two Cleveland NCAA All Sessions tickets in lower bowl to take my Dad. Please text me at 610-952-3775. Thanks!!

I am looking for one... I don't care if it's STANDING ROOM ONLY seat for the Ohio State match so I can take my 9 year old son. If anyone has one ticket I could buy, could you please PM me here or you can text me at 717-650-7444. It would be immensely appreciated.

For anyone who ventured to Michigan and realized they forgot their ticket, I have one available. Post your email address here.

I can meet you at the Crisler Center.

I know it is a long shot, I have two SRO for tOSU but need two more for my kids. Let me know is you have any SRO available, psupaul86 @ gmail.com. Thanks!

I just posted tickets 4 sale for the Iowa match on the ticket exchange board for those interested.

UPDATE 1/17 Ohio State SOLD.... Iowa tickets available

Last edited:
I have tickets for PSU vs Iowa on 2/10 and was wondering how the parking works for a match at the BJC? Is there a way to buy a parking pass in advance or do you just pay when you get there? This will be my first wrestling match at the BJC.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT