ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm starting a new thread for those selling tickets, or those seeking tickets, for PSU wrestling matches in the 2018-19 season. It's basically the same as the thread that existed last season, and was pinned to the top of the board. I recently noticed that several individuals had made posts in the pinned thread selling or seeking tickets for the '18-'19 season. Unfortunately, I have no method to move those posts from that thread to this thread. If you made a post in recents weeks in the old thread concerning ticket sales/seeking, I encourage you to make a new post in this thread. However, to make the transaction process easier, and save folks the trouble of wading through 7 pages of posts from last season, I'm creating this new thread.

Looking to attend as many home matches as possible this year. This thread was a great idea and awesome resource last season. If you have schedule conflicts and cannot make it, I’ll be looking for four seats..... will consider two seats as well.

Thanks and feel free to message me.

We will be attending the PSU vs UW football game on 11/10 and just realized that the wrestling team will face Kent State on Sunday at 2:00. We would love to attend the match. We are looking for 3 tickets!
jtb2040@aol.com
201-213-1046

I know it is early, but am interested in 2-4 all session tickets to NCAA tournament in Pittsburgh next March. If anyone gets tickets and is unable to attend, please contact me at timesh@ptd.net or 570-412-2620.

We will be attending the PSU vs UW football game on 11/10 and just realized that the wrestling team will face Kent State on Sunday at 2:00. We would love to attend the match. We are looking for 3 tickets!
jtb2040@aol.com
201-213-1046

jtb2040@aol.com
201-213-1046
Got them! Thank you.......

I have two available for next Sunday against Kent State. I can either meet before hand in front of Rec Hall or if you are going to the football game give you our parking spot and hand off there.

Face value. Shoot me a text. 610-823-1826

I live in the Hershey area and I'm seeking 1 ticket to any and all matches. I just returned from the Kent State match this afternoon. WOW!

260.402.7416 H:ave the remaining 7 mmatches including parking pass to Bryce Jordan / Michigan g
for $125.,00. W1U H 12

I need two tickets for ASU at Rec Hall! I have to pick my daughter up on Friday, so we decided to stay for the match, if we could get tickets.

John
201-213-1046
jtb2040@aol.com

Scored two for the Lehigh match today. N3L Row 13. Can I get opinions on these seats. Not sure if the seating chart I was looking at is correct or not but looks like the gentleman hooked me up with some good seats.

Scored two for the Lehigh match today. N3L Row 13. Can I get opinions on these seats. Not sure if the seating chart I was looking at is correct or not but looks like the gentleman hooked me up with some good seats.
Really good seats.

Since my season tickets are in that row I can comment. Great seats. Row 13 is the top row in the bottom section so you have the metal railing behind you as a kind of seat back. You are also close to the mat and close to center mat.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Looking for 2 tickets to Lehigh match. Thanks in advance.
814-657-5423

Since my season tickets are in that row I can comment. Great seats. Row 13 is the top row in the bottom section so you have the metal railing behind you as a kind of seat back. You are also close to the mat and close to center mat.
I was sent a pic of the view from the seats. Certainly are great seats and the gentleman definitely hooked me up ...I’m very appreciative. I’m in 9 and 11 so if close by stop and say hi.

ADVERTISEMENT