ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
For the 3rd year, I'm creating a thread for for those selling tickets, or those seeking tickets, for PSU wrestling matches in the 2019-20 season. The thread will be pinned to the top of the board. Please use this thread for all transactions involving wrestling tickets.

For the 3rd year, I'm creating a thread for for those selling tickets, or those seeking tickets, for PSU wrestling matches in the 2019-20 season. The thread will be pinned to the top of the board. Please use this thread for all transactions involving wrestling tickets.
Creating this thread each year has been great for alot of folks here including me. Great job Tom!

A heads up to sellers/buyers... I had some suspicions that some of the posters last year were scalpers trying to make a quick buck off your tickets. Just a word of caution that the person on the other side might not be someone just trying to help out a fellow PSU fan.

Reactions: richmin3
A heads up to sellers/buyers... I had some suspicions that some of the posters last year were scalpers trying to make a quick buck off your tickets. Just a word of caution that the person on the other side might not be someone just trying to help out a fellow PSU fan.
You always need to be aware, but my luck getting tickets from here as been great. Post count and general activity helps.

Reactions: Gray52 and Str8DBLz
Looking for two for Lehigh match. I assume they will sell out quickly. PSU schedule is not even out yet, but we know the date due to Lehigh schedule.

noseyfed@gmail.com

Last edited:
Seems the best available tickets besides the VIP seats were in the upper section 221 this morning. Are they keeping the section 100 seats for the sale tomorrow? Did anyone have trouble. Still want section 100 seats.

Interested in 3 tix to Olympic Team Trials, April 2020 at BJC. PSWC member; didn’t try early enough to buy them today!

Please text 610-952-3775

Thanks

Anyone interested is getting rid of 2 tickets for any home match let me know. Would like to take my friend to a match. Thank you.

I only get to go to one ...maybe two matches a year. I've always noticed that there are folks everywhere standing outside selling tickets and usually at face value. At last years Lehigh match I bought two at face value just to give them away to an older couple needing some. I mean it seems to me if you dont have tickets you can just get them from someone trying to get rid of their extras. Is this usually the case for matches at Rec Hall?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Is this usually the case for matches at Rec Hall?

This was often the case, but I expect it will suffer due to RFID electronic tickets, which are new to wrestling this year.

New ticket policies only allow for printed tickets that are picked up at will call with ID (as a protection against fraudulent tickets).

I'm not sure whether an individual getting a printed ticket at will call must be the original owner of PSU issued ticket. It might be that when a ticket is transferred electronically using PSU Sports App (and TicketMaster) the new owner of record might be able to pickup the ticket using their ID. However, this wouldn't work well for day of dual at the venue informal sales. Not only is an email or cell # needed to perform an electronic transfer, but the ability to transfer ends an hour or so before an event's start time

For sales immediately before a Rec Hall (or BJC) dual, I expect original season ticket holders with RFID tickets, would have to either:

1) Go to will call (after it opens) sometime ahead of the dual to pickup a printout to resell. This way, they would not have to enter the venue with whomever they sold a ticket; or

2) Enter the venue with the persons to whom they "sold" tickets, so the owner can retain custody of the RFID ticket.

I think buyers and sellers would be best-served by arranging for electronic transfers well ahead of a dual (perhaps this site can provide some kind of vetted safe space to do so).

Alternatively, I'd plan for longer will call lines and time my arrival around the opening of will call.

Last edited:
I have 1 ticket to PSU vs Lehigh at Stabler on 12/6... Level 1, Section 17, Row H, Seat 11. $15.00 (face value plus split the "order charge") It is at Will Call.

Yes, you have to sit next to me. I'll shower, as I hope you will.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had a bad viewing experience in BJC or REC hall? can we share what sections were hard to see from?

We have the following tickets for sale. They will be Will Call pickup only. 2 seats, Section W1U, Row K. $45 for the pair. You can email me at andrew orth @ gmail (no spaces).

Penn - SOLD
NW - SOLD

Last edited:
I have 2 sets of 2 tickets for Minneapolis available. I just started a new job and I’ll be getting home from Cancun the day before I was to fly out to Minny. I doubt my boss would be happy about the new guy trying to pull that off.

Both sets of tickets were purchased directly through the NCAA/Ticketmaster. They are in my account, but I won’t be able to transfer until they’re officially released.
2 seats in Section V7 (40yd line)... premium seats ON the isle... wider seat, extra leg room, connected to a club behind with food, drink, couches, TV’s, private bathrooms. Price is $335/each (less than what I paid).
I also have 2 in section 111 (20yd line) Row 31. Those are only 3 seats from the isle. $300/each (also less than I paid).
I also have a hotel (connected to arena via the skyway) we might be able to transfer the reservation.

With season tickets no longer being printed tickets for each dual this year, can anyone provide some guidance on how to transfer tickets to individual duals to others?

With season tickets no longer being printed tickets for each dual this year, can anyone provide some guidance on how to transfer tickets to individual duals to others?
log into your nlc account and use the "manage tickets" feature. You can transfer the tickets to a person's email address. That person will then be able to claim the tickets using their nlc account (can create an account if they don't already have one).

I have 2 sets of 2 tickets for Minneapolis available. I just started a new job and I’ll be getting home from Cancun the day before I was to fly out to Minny. I doubt my boss would be happy about the new guy trying to pull that off.

Both sets of tickets were purchased directly through the NCAA/Ticketmaster. They are in my account, but I won’t be able to transfer until they’re officially released.
2 seats in Section V7 (40yd line)... premium seats ON the isle... wider seat, extra leg room, connected to a club behind with food, drink, couches, TV’s, private bathrooms. Price is $335/each (less than what I paid).
I also have 2 in section 111 (20yd line) Row 31. Those are only 3 seats from the isle. $300/each (also less than I paid).
I also have a hotel (connected to arena via the skyway) we might be able to transfer the reservation.
What is your email address to reach out about these tickets ? Thanks . You can email me directly if easier . Address is turkeytomk@hotmail.com

2 tickets for ALL Rutgers HOME matches are available ...

FREE tickets!

$7.50 charge for parking per match ( only value in the season ticket package )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT