ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Looking for 1 - all sessions. Want to take my kid - he's ok not sitting next to me!

I've got 4 all session for Big Tens in section 101. I would like to sell all 4 together.

Last edited:
Just found out I have one extra NCAA All Sessions ticket. Would prefer not to sell on StubHub so they do not get more fees from me. Would also prefer to sell to a Penn State fan. Upper level. Asking what I paid for it, $700. Message me or provide your email address. Thanks.

Just found out I have one extra NCAA All Sessions ticket. Would prefer not to sell on StubHub so they do not get more fees from me. Would also prefer to sell to a Penn State fan. Upper level. Asking what I paid for it, $700. Message me or provide your email address. Thanks.

Loyal - I'm interested, but would like to know which upper level section?

Posting for a friend who now can’t attend - has two tickets bought thru Cornell - All Sessions - section 223 row M seats 19 & 20. $700 per ticket, $1400 total must buy both. Contact me if interested. Jon4psu@gmail.com

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Posting for a friend who now can’t attend - has two tickets bought thru Cornell - All Sessions - section 223 row M seats 19 & 20. $700 per ticket, $1400 total must buy both. Contact me if interested. Jon4psu@gmail.com
Do you have to sit aside of Kyle Dake while Billy Baldwin does the interview during Nolf's finals match?

I've got 1 extra for Session 1 of the NCAA's because my buddy can't get off work that day. Section 204. Looking for $50.

AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE - 2 NCAA ALL SESSION TICKETS AT PPG ARENA. Section 224 Row C. $600 per ticket. SOLD

Last edited:
1 seat in Section 227 Row P for Sessions 4, 5, & 6 available for NCAA Championships. Send private message or post interest here with an email address or phone number if interested.

PSA - just cancelled 1 room reservation at Hilton Garden Inn University Place for Wed-Sat. also cancelled 2 rooms at Residence Inn North Shore for Wed-Fri. If you are quick and need a room, you might be able to snag the now vacant rooms.

Reactions: Chaos
Have 4 tickets in 229 row Q, seats 3, 4, 5, 6 that we purchased and now 4 members of our group can't go. Asking what we paid for them, $600 each on Primesports. Post contact information or PM if interested.

A ticket just opened up for us at NCAAs. Sessions 1-5. A few rows up in section 217- not one of the end zone sections. $600 and can overnight mail after payment. Send email to jarsofme@gmail.com if interested.

Last edited:
Wife's dad is having some medical issues so I am going solo this year. Looking for one ticket in a Penn State section.

Pair of tickets (2) available for SESSION ONE 1 ONLY

Sect 231
Row H

I bought an extra pair by mistake.
Only asking what I paid:

$80 + shipping.

Text 412-722-3938

I have 2 tickets in section 110 for sessions 1 & 2 on Thursday. $400 total for the 4 tickets.

Text 412-849-2058

Last edited:
I may have the opportunity to purchase 4 club level seats with a food and drink package at the Lexus Club. I was on the waiting list for suites and received an email from PPG offering the seats They are $1030 including food and drink. If you are interested let me know and when they call me I would like to let you deal with them direct as time is short and I live in NC. Just for PSU fans only!

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8DBLz
I may have the opportunity to purchase 4 club level seats with a food and drink package at the Lexus Club. I was on the waiting list for suites and received an email from PPG offering the seats They are $1030 including food and drink. If you are interested let me know and when they call me I would like to let you deal with them direct as time is short and I live in NC. Just for PSU fans only!

Please give me a call or text 814 590 4292
Email is turkeytomk@hotmail.com

Thanks
Tom Kellgren

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT