ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

For sale. 4 for this Sunday vs Rutgers
Sect W1L
Row 11
Seats 6,8,10,12
$15 each
1st to text me at 814-952-8225

i'm still looking for a single against american. anywhere is fine. it's for my 1 year old and he won't be using the actual seat.

I have 2 tickets to NCAA in Minn. Sec 116 Row 32. Change of plans, cannot attend now. Asking what I paid $285/ea or BO. Tickets not in hand yet. Should have by beginning of March.

Might not be the right place, but does anybody know if we need to purchase a parking pass ahead of time for Big Tens at Rutgers?

Posted 4 tickets for sale on the PSU Ticketmaster for Sunday’s duel against Maryland. Section S1U. Aisle seats. Posted as to buy either 2 or 4.

Listed at $20 a ticket.

For the 3rd year, I'm creating a thread for for those selling tickets, or those seeking tickets, for PSU wrestling matches in the 2019-20 season. The thread will be pinned to the top of the board. Please use this thread for all transactions involving wrestling tickets.
last minute schedule change, two md tix in the chair seats along the mat. tix are currently on the psu gopsusports.com site for $25 each.

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for 2 tickets to the Big10 tournament at RU! I had a hip replacement surgery on 1/6 and wasn’t sure if I would be ready to go to a tournament so I didn’t purchase tickets! Now I feel great!
Thank you!
WE ARE.......

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for 2 tickets to the Big10 tournament at RU! I had a hip replacement surgery on 1/6 and wasn’t sure if I would be ready to go to a tournament so I didn’t purchase tickets! Now I feel great!
Thank you!
WE ARE.......

Hope you can make it! I ended up getting tickets on stubhub ($$$) for me and my brother in law. Never been to the RAC but it should be fun.

Anyone know how many mats they will have going? From photos it doesn’t really look like there’s room for more than 3.

I have one single for OSU
Sec 227 Row G
You would sit with us.
$25, which was our cost.

Bruce 724-717-3293

Hope you can make it! I ended up getting tickets on stubhub ($$$) for me and my brother in law. Never been to the RAC but it should be fun.

Anyone know how many mats they will have going? From photos it doesn’t really look like there’s room for more than 3.

I've been to BIGs over a dozen times and they always have 4 mats going. With 14 teams now they really need 4 mats. With 3 mats the Saturday wrestling would be going for 12 hours or so.

I’m looking to buy 2 lower bowl seats for the Ohio State dual if anyone is selling. Thanks .

Feel free to text/ call at 814-590-4292
Tom Kellgren

I have two in the upper bowl for tOSU, my kids planned a trip to Iceland and messed up the return date. $56 for the pair, what I paid. Section 221, electronic transfer to email.

tickets are promised

Last edited:
I have two in the upper bowl for tOSU, my kids planned a trip to Iceland and messed up the return date. $56 for the pair, what I paid. Section 221, electronic transfer to email.

Are these still available? I’m interested if they are.

I have 4 tickets to NCAA available in section C2, which looks to be prime viewing for all sessions. Asking face value, which is $260 a ticket. Message me if interested. Tickets will be on hand in early March.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT