ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Can you email me info?

Bcoder@gmail.com

I may have the opportunity to purchase 4 club level seats with a food and drink package at the Lexus Club. I was on the waiting list for suites and received an email from PPG offering the seats They are $1030 including food and drink. If you are interested let me know and when they call me I would like to let you deal with them direct as time is short and I live in NC. Just for PSU fans only!

I may have the opportunity to purchase 4 club level seats with a food and drink package at the Lexus Club. I was on the waiting list for suites and received an email from PPG offering the seats They are $1030 including food and drink. If you are interested let me know and when they call me I would like to let you deal with them direct as time is short and I live in NC. Just for PSU fans only!
Still available?

Friend has pair for Session Two, Thursday Night
SEC 229 Row M
Wants $200 for the pair.
Call or text 724-717-3293 if interested.

Have 1 upper level ticket available for all sessions in section 228. PM or leave details please if interested.

I have two tickets available for both sessions on Thursday. Section 102, Row S. These tickets have access to the Lexus Club and include food (buffet) and drink (beer and pop, not sure about mixed drinks) starting an hour before each session. Face is $1,035 per all sessions ticket. I'm using them Friday and Saturday but I dont think i'll be able to make it for Thursday. $500 total for both tickets for Thursdays sessions (Session 1 & 2). If each person eats & drinks $50 worth per session, then the view is $75 per session per ticket. SOLD

Last edited:
I have two tickets available for both sessions on Thursday. Section 102, Row S. These tickets have access to the Lexus Club and include food (buffet) and drink (beer and pop, not sure about mixed drinks) starting an hour before each session. Face is $1,035 per all sessions ticket. I'm using them Friday and Saturday but I dont think i'll be able to make it for Thursday. $500 total for both tickets for Thursdays sessions (Session 1 & 2). If each person eats & drinks $50 worth per session, then the view is $75 per session per ticket.

Very strong interest here. I am flying out Tuesday and the other party lives in Pittsburgh. Email me dmeyer4242@yahoo.com please to discuss availability and details. Thanks

FOR SALE. NCAA WRESTING CHAMPIONSHIPS - ALL SESSIONS
AT PPG PAINTS ARENA March 21-23.

Two (2) All Session Tickets. Lower Level Section 117. $750 per ticket. **SOLD**

Last edited:
Reactions: nittany66
Looking for 2 all-sessions tickets
Dreaming of lower level or Club with PSU fans
Ok to dream right?

@@ Purchased tickets March 17 thanks to folks on this forum - THANK YOU
Section 103 - Can't wait

Last edited:
Friends, unique opportunity & yes it is legitimate. I purchased a box for the NCAA tournament and I have tickets available and selling for the cost I paid, $125 a session. I have 3 tickets for both sessions Thursday & Friday ($500), 1 both session Thursday ($250) & 1 both session Thursday and Friday day session ($375). This is the only place in the arena where alcohol is available. You pay extra for alcohol but large beer selection and bottle service for most any spirit. I live in Pittsburgh and can meet anytime for ticket hand-off. E-mail me at jon4psu@gmail.com

Anyone happen to know the face value of the 2019 tickets by session? I have an extra finals ticket and want to sell to a friend for face value but the tickets do not have a price printed on them. Thanks.

Anyone happen to know the face value of the 2019 tickets by session? I have an extra finals ticket and want to sell to a friend for face value but the tickets do not have a price printed on them. Thanks.

This is the mystery of all mysteries.......

There is no price on the tickets. It was an all-session price. I think it was $235 upstairs and $285 downstairs. Somewhere in that neighborhood.

there is beer available in the lexus club if you have the pass

Friends, unique opportunity & yes it is legitimate. I purchased a box for the NCAA tournament and I have tickets available and selling for the cost I paid, $125 a session. I have 3 tickets for both sessions Thursday & Friday ($500), 1 both session Thursday ($250) & 1 both session Thursday and Friday day session ($375). This is the only place in the arena where alcohol is available. You pay extra for alcohol but large beer selection and bottle service for most any spirit. I live in Pittsburgh and can meet anytime for ticket hand-off. E-mail me at jon4psu@gmail.com

many, many scams.....tread lightly....
I buy and sell stuff all the time on Craigslist and scams are usually easy to spot. Typical asking price is 75% off retail and seems to good to be true. Poorly worded descriptions, recycled pictures and any request to wire money are also dead giveaways.

However, I found (2) session one lower level endzone tickets for $50 each - guy wants to meet me at the arena on Thursday morning. All he is asking for is my cell number. Seems legit - what do you guys think?

I buy and sell stuff all the time on Craigslist and scams are usually easy to spot. Typical asking price is 75% off retail and seems to good to be true. Poorly worded descriptions, recycled pictures and any request to wire money are also dead giveaways.

However, I found (2) session one lower level endzone tickets for $50 each - guy wants to meet me at the arena on Thursday morning. All he is asking for is my cell number. Seems legit - what do you guys think?

I really don't think there is a need to give cell number unless you feel comfortable, no reason you can't communicate through emailing. Each is their own. Ask for his and google search the area code and number.

NCAA WRESTING CHAMPIONSHIPS - SESSION 5 (SATURDAY MORNING) – 2 TICKETS

SECTION 110 ROW K $125 each. **SOLD**.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT