ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 for Bucknell available:
N1U Row D seats 14 and 16 next to each other. If interested leave message here.

$15 each...if you need them mailed. Add in $6.95 for priority

Text me at 570-877-0968

Last edited:
I have the following available (all singles):

Bucknell: N1L row 9 - $10
Bucknell: N1L row 13 - $10
Indiana: N1L row 9 - $15
Indiana: N1L row 13 - $15
Purdue: N1L row 13 - $15
Buffalo: N1L row 13 - $15

What do you have left?

Late notice but I have 4 for Army. Free to a good home. Not sure if I can will call them but we could try. I live 15 minutes west of Punxsy if you want to pick them up.

Aaron, the tickets are yours. I can email them to you. Might take me a day to get them out. Comcast is replacing the lines in the area and service is spotty at best today. I tried responding via email with no luck. Hopefully everything will be up and running soon.

Aaron, the tickets are yours. I can email them to you. Might take me a day to get them out. Comcast is replacing the lines in the area and service is spotty at best today. I tried responding via email with no luck. Hopefully everything will be up and running soon.

My dad is making his season tickets available for all matches except for Minnesota and Ohio State. He has 2 seats in W1, Row K. $30 for the pair. Shipping is $3.

Email me if interested: andreworth @ gmail.com (without the spaces)

EDIT - **Iowa sold

Last edited:
Looking for 1 for Bucknell. Meeting my son there, who is a student. Need to confirm if students get in free or if I actually need 2.

Looking for 1 for Bucknell. Meeting my son there, who is a student. Need to confirm if students get in free or if I actually need 2.
Students do get in. But I will tell you I always by two so I can sit with my son. Students sit on floor. Just FYI.

Reactions: The Stan
Students do get in. But I will tell you I always by two so I can sit with my son. Students sit on floor. Just FYI.
Thanks, I've done that in the past. I've also done sro, so I was thinking we would both do that.

Have 4 tickets together for first three matches. Can email you army and bucknell. Indiana I can mail out.

Face is 15. Will take 10 for army.

N5L 11 18
N5L 12 14-18

Cell 570-573-2352

Have 4 tickets together for first three matches. Can email you army and bucknell. Indiana I can mail out.

Face is 15. Will take 10 for army.

N5L 11 18
N5L 12 14-18

Cell 570-573-2352
Just texted you for the indiana tix if they are still available?
Mel

I know it is late and I apologize, I have two for tonight and can meet someone out front of Rec Hall at 6:30. Face. Just reply here or text me at 610-823-1826

My wife and I are going to take my 10 y/o daughter to the Army match tonight and need one. If someone has just one has great!!

If not, is it tough to get one outside of the venue?

Reactions: hlstone
A friend can't got tonight. I have 2 for Army free to any kid an adult must buy something from the NLWC. :)

I can meet you somewhere before the meet.
Cell 570 574 7678. text please.

Two freebies for tonight: Section E2U, Row F, Seats 1 & 3

I will mail you the link to print them out.

sharp @ sheetz.com (no spaces)

I have 8 tickets for sale for both the Indiana and Purdue Matches. I'm selling them for face value, $15 a ticket.

I may be selling 4 of my Ohio State tickets and potentially all of my Iowa tickets (due to my son's wrestling schedule). Still trying to figure it out.

I have 8 tickets for sale for both the Indiana and Purdue Matches. I'm selling them for face value, $15 a ticket.

I may be selling 4 of my Ohio State tickets and potentially all of my Iowa tickets (due to my son's wrestling schedule). Still trying to figure it out.

I would be interested in the two of the Ohio State tickets as well as four Iowa tickets if they become available. Let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT