ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

My good buddy Matt is selling his NCAA tix. Just had a baby and won’t be able to make it. 4 tickets - section 101, Row 35, seats 47-50. His email is below.

Mnova574@gmail.com

Just posted 4 tickets to American dual on the PSU Ticketmaster. Section S1U. Listed at $25 a ticket.

I am looking for 2 NCAA all session tix for me and my 12 y/o. Preferably on the aisle if at all possible.
Also, if no one has tix on here, what would be best recommendation to buy tix? Stubhub I'm guessing? And can anyone tell me where the PSU section would be? Thx in advance

Looking for a couple Olympic Trials tickets, not for me, for Tank's family. Respond to this email, and we can figure out how to get you in touch with Frank's parents.

2 nationals tickets.
Section C7, Row 12, Seats 18 & 19. Seats are either on the isle, or close to the isle.
$233/each (face value... not charging for tax or fees)
(814) 591-2425
Ask for Korry

I have 4 all session tickets to B1G tournament at Rutgers in Section 314 Row E.

Looking to exchange for 1 all session ticket in the 100 level, or sell for $500.

Update: Tickets are sold

Last edited:
Hi guys, Hawk fan here looking for some help from PSU brothers.
Looking to buy one all session Olympic team trials ticket. Prefer lower level like 103 , 107 , etc.
This will be my first time going to your place and first time ever to see a wrestling event of this magnitude. Wife is buying my ticket for a belated 2019 Christmas present. :)
Super excited, any help is greatly appreciated.
Good luck at Bigs and NCAA!
Also, best place to park and any can't miss bars or restaurants? Hotel suggestions?

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets to nationals. Section 106, row 10 seats 1 and 2.

I also have 4 tickets to trials section 208 row F.

Will sell all for face value here.

I cannot use the nats tickets unfortunately and I got the trials tickets for someone else who cannot use them.

Text or call 814-215-9076

ALL TICKETS SOLD. THANKS.

Last edited:
All:

I have 2 tickets for sale for the Olympic Team trials. All sessions.

Section 121L Row CC Seat 1 and 2.

Would prefer to sell all as one package. Would like $325 per ticket. I have printed tickets or can transfer.

If interested, send me a direct message here or email me at tide20@comcast.net

I do not post on the wrestling board, but read regularly. I am a member of the Lions Den and post at times (over 2,000 posts).

Thanks

Tickets have been sold

Last edited:
HAVE 2 NCAA TICKETS AVAILABLE
SECTION 103
ROW 17
SEATS 3&4

WILLING TO MAKE A DEAL TO GET RID OF THEM

POSSIBLY HAVE 4 OTT AVAILABLE AS WELL.

CAN TEXT ME AT 814-657-5423
EMAIL GOODMAN_5@COMCAST.NET

THANKS

Looking for 2 tickets to Olympic trials for the family of a wrestler in the event (Bryce Meredith). They cant seem to find tickets so they have contacted me to see if i could help them out. all of my tickets are spoken for so if you have 2 tickets that are not being used please let me know.

Looking for 2 tickets to Olympic trials for the family of a wrestler in the event (Bryce Meredith). They cant seem to find tickets so they have contacted me to see if i could help them out. all of my tickets are spoken for so if you have 2 tickets that are not being used please let me know.

I have 2 tickets all sessions for nationals. Section 133 row 9 seats 7 and 8, I’ll let them go for 175.00 a piece. 2 of my friends backed out now I’m stuck with these 2 tickets. Interested call or text 814-592-4483. Expect tickets any day they were printed Feb 26th. Should be here soon.

Selling 2 NCAA All Session Tix
Section 216, Row 2, Seats 11-12
Asking for face value of $158 per ticket. Or make me an offer!
Call or text me at 215-290-6258 if interested.

Last edited:
Looking for a single ticket for big tens. The lower the better (just like everyone else :))

ADVERTISEMENT