ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

I have four tickets to 2019 championships. Section 207 Row C. Asking $350 a ticket but you must buy all four. I will be in Pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon and can deliver them then. I will be driving there from State College around 12:30 tomorrow. Email me at my work address if you are interested.<<SOLD>>

Last edited:
I have one lower level club ticket in section 102 Row F available for $1,300 please text 515-313-8680 if interested.

Looking for 3-5 tickets. Driving from Evansville, IN Wednesday evening and will be in Pittsburgh Thursday morning. Upper or lower bowl. Let’s go Nick Lee!!

Text 1-812-454-1372

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Do people scalp tickets outside the venue at NCAA's? I may be stuck with two section 217 for a night session or two. Do not know yet

I have two all session tickets section 218 row F. These are on the side near the faceoff cirlce. Asking $400 per ticket. I can meet you at 9:00 Thursday morning in Pittsburgh. Call or text 610-357-7937. I am visiting my parents who live in a cell phone dead zone and some time calls come through and some times they don’t. Be patient and leave a message I will get back to you.

Last edited:
Have 4 tickets available to session 6 (the finals). Looking to sell all 4 as a group, or 2 and 2. Will be in Pittsburgh starting tomorrow. Asking $200 each. Section 233.

PM if interested

*I think* I have 2 Session 6 tickets available. Section 204, Row K.

I say *I think* because I got a call today from PPG Paints Arena saying they had floor seats available for the finals. So I bought 2 of those and they're telling me they'll be at will call tomorrow. My credit card is showing the charge as PPG Paints Arena and I've been able to confirm the name he gave is the box office manager there, so I'm pretty confident this isn't just a dream

If I didn't get scammed, I'll be selling the 2 Session 6 tickets I had from my all-session passes. I'll know for sure tomorrow, and update this post.

I'd be looking for $500 for the pair and would be able to meet at the arena at any point during the weekend, or at the alumni mixer Saturday afternoon.

*I think* I have 2 Session 6 tickets available. Section 204, Row K.

I say *I think* because I got a call today from PPG Paints Arena saying they had floor seats available for the finals. So I bought 2 of those and they're telling me they'll be at will call tomorrow. My credit card is showing the charge as PPG Paints Arena and I've been able to confirm the name he gave is the box office manager there, so I'm pretty confident this isn't just a dream

If I didn't get scammed, I'll be selling the 2 Session 6 tickets I had from my all-session passes. I'll know for sure tomorrow, and update this post.

I'd be looking for $500 for the pair and would be able to meet at the arena at any point during the weekend, or at the alumni mixer Saturday afternoon.

$225 for floor?

Posting for a friend. Something came and he had to bail. 1 seat in Suite 66. $1500. Will meet outside Arena for exchange.

Selling 3 tickets together for session 3 in section 117 row X. $100 each. Send email to michaelalepley@yahoo.com if interested. We will be attending session 1 and 2 on Thursday and can meet in person to exchange or tickets can be left at Will Call window.

My group needs single (1) ticket /
Any seat.

Thursday evening
Session 2

Text
412-722-3938

WE ARE !!!

My floor seats for the finals are real so I'm selling my pair in section 204 , row k. Lmk if you're interested.

We were able to get floor seats for the finals. I have 4 Session 6 tickets available in section 233. Here in Pitt and can meet at the arena. Looking to get $800 ($200 each) since this is what we paid to upgrade.

Text 570-898-4296 if interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT