ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing the demand this year and lack of supply.. so many tickets floating around last year.. Can't wait to have mine in hand.. will feel better knowing it is done deal..

We got shut out for NCAA's this year as well. Looks like it's going to be tough sledding getting tix this year. Looking for 5 tickets if anyone has an avenue or is for some reason needing to get rid of theirs.
ejzeppelin42@yahoo.com
701-367-9367 can text as well
Much appreciated in advance

I'm looking for 3 all session tickets. I have one in the PSU section (206). I'd buy a single all session ticket if anyone has one. I'd trade the PSU section (pay the difference) if anyone has 2 or 3. email psupeb@yahoo.com

Is anyone that has gone the secondary market willing to divulge what they paid?

Is anyone that has gone the secondary market willing to divulge what they paid?
Because of the location I think this is going to be a sellers market. I remember when it was in Iowa they were very few tickets for sale outside. Many people could in for shock this year.

Reactions: Emt158
Because of the location I think this is going to be a sellers market. I remember when it was in Iowa they were very few tickets for sale outside. Many people could in for shock this year.
Lucked out got a ticket lower Bowl at cost from a Iowa friend.

Hello,

I've got 2 All-Session tickets for sale. Section 209, Row 12, Seats 16 & 17.
These are fairly close to the center of the arena.

I'm looking for $400 per ticket, plus overnight shipping costs. (Unless we can arrange a meeting for the exchange)

I realize asking for above market is frowned upon, but, we paid way above market for ours and are just trying to re-coup some of our money.

$400 is still lower than what Stubhub & PrimeSports are offering.

Please PM me or e-mail me at knightscollege24@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks.

Posted this in the other thread, then realized it should be here:

Like a lot of other people, my buddy missed out on the PSWC tickets, and purchased 4 all-session tickets from Stub Hub. He's looking to sell those now. Section 216 Row 13, seats 5/6/7/8. $300/each (he paid almost twice that much).

Email me at dirgen@comcast.net and I'll put you in touch with him. You can pay with credit card and he can overnight them to you.

Posted this in the other thread, then realized it should be here:

Like a lot of other people, my buddy missed out on the PSWC tickets, and purchased 4 all-session tickets from Stub Hub. He's looking to sell those now. Section 216 Row 13, seats 5/6/7/8. $300/each (he paid almost twice that much).

Email me at dirgen@comcast.net and I'll put you in touch with him. You can pay with credit card and he can overnight them to you.

These have been sold

Hello,

I've got 2 All-Session tickets for sale. Section 209, Row 12, Seats 16 & 17.
These are fairly close to the center of the arena.

I'm looking for $400 per ticket, plus overnight shipping costs. (Unless we can arrange a meeting for the exchange)

I realize asking for above market is frowned upon, but, we paid way above market for ours and are just trying to re-coup some of our money.

$400 is still lower than what Stubhub & PrimeSports are offering.

Please PM me or e-mail me at knightscollege24@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks.

These tickets have been sold. Thanks.

I've got 2 tickets Upper Concourse 216 Row 13 | Seats 17,18. I paid $475 each (actually more with shipping and additional fees) and am looking to break even.

I will be out at NCAA's and can meet you outside of the entrance so there are no shipping charges and to ensure that you have them. I expect to arrive at Quicken Loans arena around 10:50am on Thursday.

Email me at cgarretts97@gmail.com if you are interested.

I have two all session tickets, section 232. Asking $400 a piece, they come with parking vouchers and VIP package (earphones).

I will be arrivng in Cleveland tomorrow afternoon, and will meet if anyone is interested.

I have 2 tickets together for sessions 3,4,5, and 6.

Sessions 3 and 4 are in section 226 and together.

Sessions 5 and 6 are in 101 row 30 and are together!!!!

Looking to get $500 per 4 tickets. So a total of $1000 for all the tickets. I can meet someone there on Thursday before session 3 to give them the tickets.

Honestly just looking to make back what I spent. Bought early and found better tickets for the sessions I can make. I paid over $700 for the session 3 and 4 tickets alone.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
...I have one upper level all Session ticket available at cost - $215...
... leave a phone number or email if interested...

Wife bailed on me, I'm going solo and have an extra ticket, all sessions for sale - face value. Will have it with me at the venue. a_mshaffer@verizon.net (I may have an IOWA St t-shirt since that's where I'll be sitting!)

We cant go Thursday so I have four tickets in the same row (not next to each other) Section 213 row 2. I can transfer these electronically. $40 for both sessions per seat. email: mps161@yahoo.com

Last edited:
TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Have two NCAA Wrestling Championship tickets that I can't use - all remaining session tickets, printed cardboard tickets, Penn State section 106 row 8. Will need to send via FedEx from outside Ohio and Pennsylvania (South Carolina). Latest drop-off time for shipment Thursday or Friday night is 7:45pm EDT. Delivery time based on your location. Willing to sell for face value plus FedEx costs. Leave contact info here.

Last edited:
Have two NCAA Wrestling Championship tickets that I can't use - all remaining session tickets, printed cardboard tickets, Penn State section 106 row 8. Will need to send via FedEx from outside Ohio and Pennsylvania. Latest drop-off time for shipment Thursday or Friday night is 7:45pm EDT. Delivery time based on your location. Willing to sell for face value plus FedEx costs. Leave contact info here.

Where are you located. I might be able to meet you. Just need to check with a buddy.

724-516-4444
Anthony

Where are you located. I might be able to meet you. Just need to check with a buddy.

724-516-4444
Anthony
Tickets are in South Carolina. Missed window for shipping Thursday evening via FedEx. Will investigate other possible shipping options and post an update later this evening or first thing Friday morning.

Tickets are in South Carolina. Missed window for shipping Thursday evening via FedEx. Will investigate other possible shipping options and post an update later this evening or first thing Friday morning.

Shoot me a text or call. Lets see if we can figure it out.

Looking to catch as many home matches as possible this year but not a season ticket holder. This thread was very helpful last year... hoping to score 4 tickets together for several matches. Anyone who has or will recognize conflicts with your schedules feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT