ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA D1 Wrestling Tickets FOR SALE - 2 TICKETS

pschoenberg184

Feb 7, 2023
Selling 2 tickets for NCAA Wrestling Championships in Tulsa, all six sessions, club seating including food and drink. Section 110, Row K. Dropped from original $3k to $1.8k per ticket. Please message interested, will transfer day of.

EMAIL: paul.schoenberg184@gmail.com

Man how times change! “Original price of $3000” is crazy. For comparison, in 2010 at nationals in Philadelphia, a group of us bought a suite that included tickets for all sessions, food, adult beverages and reserved parking for $542 per ticket. I’ve been to over 30 NCAA championships but the NCAA’s are pricing the regular guys right out of these trips … particularly with all matches now on tv. I totally understand that it’s not the same as being there. However at those prices one could easily be plunking down around $6000 for those 3 days for a suite ticket, air fare, hotel, car rental and miscellaneous spending..

For comparison, in 2010 at nationals in Philadelphia, a group of us bought a suite that included tickets for all sessions, food, adult beverages and reserved parking for $542 per ticket.
That was all fine until @7brwnpsu showed up at the buffet and I showed up at the bar. They had to re-evaluate their pricing structure.

Man how times change! “Original price of $3000” is crazy. For comparison, in 2010 at nationals in Philadelphia, a group of us bought a suite that included tickets for all sessions, food, adult beverages and reserved parking for $542 per ticket. I’ve been to over 30 NCAA championships but the NCAA’s are pricing the regular guys right out of these trips … particularly with all matches now on tv. I totally understand that it’s not the same as being there. However at those prices one could easily be plunking down around $6000 for those 3 days for a suite ticket, air fare, hotel, car rental and miscellaneous spending..
Imagine hopping in your car and driving to Jadwin Gym at Princeton University for the semifinals and finals and buying a ticket at the box office door for about $5.00. Happened in 1981.

Imagine hopping in your car and driving to Jadwin Gym at Princeton University for the semifinals and finals and buying a ticket at the box office door for about $5.00. Happened in 1981.
1981 in Princeton was my only time attending the tournament. I still have the ticket booklet that was for all 6 sessions, the price was $36. Even got to sit mat side for one of our Slippery Rock wrestlers on his way to being an All-American.

1981 in Princeton was my only time attending the tournament. I still have the ticket booklet that was for all 6 sessions, the price was $36. Even got to sit mat side for one of our Slippery Rock wrestlers on his way to being an All-American.
A bunch of us drove all the way from Harrisburg to Evanston, Illinois to see the 1970 NCAA tournament at Northwestern U. Rather than issue tickets, we each got a single green card that was punched for each session. I saved it for years because that was the tournament where Gable lost to Owings in the finals. Unfortunately, it got lost during one of my moves. If I recall correctly, the total cost was somewhere in the ballpark of $75.

I have an extra NCAA all 6 sessions ticket available at cost / good seat w me in Sec 104 My PSU teammate had a medical emergency.

I can can easily transfer tickets to buyer via email upon payment w CashApp or Venmo payment 405

I have an extra NCAA all 6 sessions ticket available at cost / good seat w me in Sec 104 My PSU teammate had a medical emergency.

I can can easily transfer tickets to buyer via email upon payment w CashApp or Venmo payment 405
Sorry about teammate. Wish I could go. Never been to Oklahoma, the state the never sleeps. The "big dust bowl". I will get there sooner or later. Okie, I am done with stupid jokes.

GD is it Thursday YET?

Is your extra ticket still available?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT