ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tickets for PSU vs Iowa on 2/10 and was wondering how the parking works for a match at the BJC? Is there a way to buy a parking pass in advance or do you just pay when you get there? This will be my first wrestling match at the BJC.

Thank you!
Just pay when you get there in the lots on the west side of Beaver stadium and other lots as well. We pull in off of Park Ave and there are plenty of lots as well between BJC and the baseball stadium.

I have tickets for PSU vs Iowa on 2/10 and was wondering how the parking works for a match at the BJC? Is there a way to buy a parking pass in advance or do you just pay when you get there? This will be my first wrestling match at the BJC.

Thank you!
Pay when you get there, not too expensive if I remember. But in my experience, despite the fact that we can move 107,000 in and out of that area fairly easily on Football Saturdays they crap the bed on BJC wrestling events. Allow extra time to park and get in.

Anyone have two decent tickets for Purdue tonight? I’ll be getting into town around 6:30

Anyone have two decent tickets for Purdue tonight? I’ll be getting into town around 6:30
I've got one and will be heading for the parking garage soon. I'll be at the Nittany Lion Inn till around 7 PM. Call my cell at 610-5071940 once you get into town, if you're interested. Face value.

So. I have an envelope in my mail today. I think it’s my NCAA tickets. I am not home to open it. Did anyone else get their tickets today?
If they are, I am shocked that I qualified for one. I thought they were tough to get, even through the PSWC.

So. I have an envelope in my mail today. I think it’s my NCAA tickets. I am not home to open it. Did anyone else get their tickets today?
If they are, I am shocked that I qualified for one. I thought they were tough to get, even through the PSWC.
I got a letter, too. They said I didn't get tickets.

I did not get ncaa tickets either, got the letter today. PSU was only awarded 720 tickets.

Like many of you, we got shut out of tickets for NCAAs. Looking for 4 tickets. Please keep me in mind if you have any that become available.
Wayne Hoover
(717) 372-5574

Hello. Looking for 1 or 2 all sessions for NCAAs. Going by myself if necessary but have friends if you need to move two sets.

email: natonic@hotmail.com
cell: 814-421-3685

If I have to go another route for tickets, anybody know the Penn State sections?

SOLD!

Seems as though I’ll have to miss the Minny match. I have 2 tickets available. N2U, Row K.
PayPal with Ticketmaster transfer preferred. Otherwise, you can pick up in town.
Email me at mepowell52@comcast.net

SOLD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Emt158
My Dad may be looking to unload his 2 OSU tickets, E2U Row F, on the aisle. He is going to the hockey game the night before and now with the Eagles in the superbowl, he's not sure if he can handle a 3 event weekend. He said if he can get $100 each, he would let them go. Otherwise, he would still make the trip up from Harrisburg. Anybody interested?

Looking for the PSU promo code to buy Big Ten Championship Tickets from MSU ticket office online....Each school should have a code to be entered when purchasing tickets from the website...any help would be appreciated.

My Dad may be looking to unload his 2 OSU tickets, E2U Row F, on the aisle. He is going to the hockey game the night before and now with the Eagles in the superbowl, he's not sure if he can handle a 3 event weekend. He said if he can get $100 each, he would let them go. Otherwise, he would still make the trip up from Harrisburg. Anybody interested?
Are these tickets still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT