ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 8 tickets for sale for both the Indiana and Purdue Matches. I'm selling them for face value, $15 a ticket.

I may be selling 4 of my Ohio State tickets and potentially all of my Iowa tickets (due to my son's wrestling schedule). Still trying to figure it out.
I would be interested in all of them. My son is a senior there and trying to take my youngest up for his birthday weekend and the Iowa match. melkelleydesignbuild@comcast.net

Reactions: hlstone
I have 8 tickets for sale for both the Indiana and Purdue Matches. I'm selling them for face value, $15 a ticket.

I may be selling 4 of my Ohio State tickets and potentially all of my Iowa tickets (due to my son's wrestling schedule). Still trying to figure it out.
I would take 3 to either!!

Are your Ohio & Iowa Tickets available? Please text or call me at 814-657-5423

I’m going to have two tixs for Bucknell. Call or text 410-299-3145. Can meet at Rec Hall before the match.

Do you have 2 for Purdue? I am definitely interested. Iowa as well if you are selling them.

2 Buffalo tickets available. Seats in W1, Row K. $30 for the pair. Shipping is $3.

Email me if interested: andreworth @ gmail.com (without the spaces).

Last edited:
OK, here is a quick update. My Indiana, Purdue, and Buffalo tickets have been sold.

My IA tickets are currently on hold. My lovely wife said she may want to go to this match with me.

And btw, if I didn't already post this, the reason I'm selling some of my tickets this year is because my daughter is getting married in March. My wife encouraged me to save $ / limit my wrestling trips this year, which led to me selling most of tickets.

I will repost if we decide not to attend the IA match.

Im looking for 2 Iowa tix but would take 4 if available.
Hey Dunke. I need two tix for Iowa as well. I have my “feelers” out a few places but if I find where I can purchase 4, I’ll get the 4 and hit you up to see if you still need them before I get rid of them. Same goes for you Spikingwhamos. If I find a group of ten, I’ll hit you up to see if you still need them and I’ll buy them all and arrange to get you the six you need.

Last edited:
Hey Dunke. I need two tix for Iowa as well. I have my “feelers” out a few places but if I find where I can purchase 4, I’ll get the 4 and hit you up to see if you still need them before I get rid of them. Same goes for you Spikingwhamos. If I find a group of ten, I’ll hit you up to see if you still need them and I’ll buy them all and arrange to get you the six you need.
you are the man!

Reactions: johnstownsteel

I'm good for 4 or 6. Really want my kids to have the experience. My parents have been angels taking the kids for Nationals/etc over the past few years and have expressed interest in attending and would love to make that happen for them.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT