ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother in law who lives in State College has two tickets for sale for $95 each. N1U row D. Call him at 703.307.4185 if you want them. Will meet you to give you the tickets.

Last edited:
I have two Standing Room Only On Track tickets for the Ohio State match. Price is $60 each.

Will meet you outside Rec. Hall to exchange tickets. If interested post here with email address.

I have two Standing Room Only On Track tickets for the Ohio State match. Price is $60 each.

Will meet you outside Rec. Hall to exchange tickets. If interested post here with email address.
7Brwnpsu... I"m interested in one of those standing room only tickets. My email address is aaron6297@gmail.com I can meet you outside of Rec Hall to pay you. Thanks.

Never mind. Found some.

Last edited:
Amalone, I emailed you just now. Burns444 sorry I was too slow, enjoy the match.

One ticket is sold, one SRO remains

Last edited:
Amalone, I emailed you just now. Burns444 sorry I was too slow, enjoy the match.

One ticket is sold, one SRO remains
7brwnpsu, i may be interested, i will know in about an hour, email me at psupaul86 at gmail dot com to let me know if you still have one

I have 5 available for Buffalo. Two pairs and one single ( the single can probably sit near / next to one of the pairs ) $15.00/ ticket

Great match to take kids/ youth wrestlers.

Shoot me a text. 610-823-1826.

Suddenly I'm going to be in State College this weekend for an unrelated reason. So looking for two tickets for Iowa, will sit anywhere, not looking to spend a lot.
pilutik[at]gmail or text 212-645-6241

I'm suddenly bringing the family to State College on Saturday so I'm looking for 4 tickets to Iowa on Saturday night. If anyone has 4 please text me 443.790.0001

We got shut out for NCAA's this year as well. Looks like it's going to be tough sledding getting tix this year. Looking for 5 tickets if anyone has an avenue or is for some reason needing to get ride of theirs.
ejzeppelin42@yahoo.com
701-367-9367 can text as well
Much appreciated in advance

Reactions: PSUSnyder
3 in my family are a late scratch for the match Saturday. Just posted the tickets through TicketMaster exchange site. Per ticket cost is lowest available on both Ticketmaster and Stub Hub. If interested, search for Section 102L, Row FF, Seat 1 - 3

SOLD

Last edited:
I have two available for Iowa, $75 apiece, sec. 131, row HH, seats 1, 2. Contact pilutik[at]gmail.

Have a single and a pair of tickets for Iowa tomorrow
2 in Section 112 row E: $140 for the pair
1 in Section 123 row A: $65
Email me at psugisher@gmail.com if interested. Can email the tickets.

Hello all !!!

Looking for 2, 3 or 4 tickets for NCAAs in Cleveland - all sessions.

Not picky in seating, but would prefer PSU section.

Text: 412-722-3938.

Thanks !!

Hello everyone! My name is Kate Moss, my husband Kade graduated from the team last year. We are looking for 4 or so tickets to all sessions of NCAAs. If anyone is selling or knows where I can get some, email me at katelynsmoss@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hello everyone! My name is Kate Moss, my husband Kade graduated from the team last year. We are looking for 4 or so tickets to all sessions of NCAAs. If anyone is selling or knows where I can get some, email me at katelynsmoss@gmail.com. Thank you!

sort of surprised they don't have something set up to help past wrestlers.. Hope Kade and Kate land tix.. I got shut out for first time this year from PSU as well so went looking elsewhere..

I wasn't able to get tickets through PSU, but, I got tickets from NC State in Section 209, Row 12. These are pretty close to dead center, but, I've got a slight fear of heights and have read the upper levels are very steep in this arena. If anyone has two lowers (even in the end-zones or corners) and is interesting in arranging a trade, please send me a message or e-mail me at mvattivo@gmail.com

...additional family members now interested in attending NCAAs... would appreciate hearing from anyone who has all sessions to sell (up to 4) or who has been able to get any from other schools...
... thanks for any assistance...
...text: 610-704 7490...

...got tickets...thanks for the response...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT