ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

I guess a win is a win but that game doesn't even feel like a win. Horrible decision to call a timeout. Horrible decision by Scott to try to run the onside kick back. We're nowhere near where I thought we were heading into this year.

Reactions: Novalions
Did Franklin just say that when we thought the game is over they kept battling back. What? Maybe this is the problem. The mind set of head coach. The game was never close to being over.

Last edited:
Did Franklin just say that when we thought the game is over they kept battling back. What? Maybe this is the problem. The mind set of head coach. The game was never close to be over.
Felt like IU had PSU right where they wanted them after that pitiful series that preceded IU's 85 yard 15 play drive that ended with the TD to make it 33-28.

Woof. That was just brutal all around. I now believe this program has peaked under this staff. They can BS all they want, but you are how you play on game days.

This was a game Penn State should have run away with, yet the exact same late mistakes continued to haunt them and kept a far inferior for close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT