ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Man, you just kind of make up shit don’t you. I never posted the coaches were perfect in the last three games and where did I ever post I want them to do exactly the same thing? And yes, expectations should be lowered for 2018 than what some people have.

You said you’d be ok with losing to Rutgers and criticize anyone who makes a criticism of the staff. You sound like Franklin’s mother. Beating Indiana comfortably should be a reasonable expectation.

Man, you just kind of make up shit don’t you. I never posted the coaches were perfect in the last three games and where did I ever post I want them to do exactly the same thing? And yes, expectations should be lowered for 2018 than what some people have.

You have persistently attacked anyone who criticized the coaching staff. Obvious agenda.

Reactions: fastlax16
You have persistently attacked anyone who criticized the coaching staff. Obvious agenda.
And what exactly is my agenda? To defend a guy that has performed at a ridiculously high level when morons start calling for his head because the team is not living up to their unreasonable expectations? Then yeah, that’s my agenda.

Reactions: mcgunns and 81b&w
And what exactly is my agenda? To defend a guy that has performed at a ridiculously high level when morons start calling for his head because the team is not living up to their unreasonable expectations? Then yeah, that’s my agenda.

You are fun to irritate. Immediate responses and you always need to get the last word. Tell ya what, you can put Franklin on your pedestal. I’m not. End of story.

You are fun to irritate. Immediate responses and you always need to get the last word. Tell ya what, you can put Franklin on your pedestal. I’m not. End of story.
So go cheer for Saban because obviously he’s the only coach that meets your expectations....oh wait, he had a 6-6 season at Bama....they should have fired him after that season.

Reactions: step.eng69
Game ball goes to Shaka Toney. McSorely was pretty good. Miles Sanders was good. Rest of team - horrific

I’d give some love to our return team as well. Hamler takes the opening KO to midfield and did a decent job dealing with the wind on punts. The Thomas KO return turned the momentum right back after IU went up 21-20.

Reactions: step.eng69
I’d give some love to our return team as well. Hamler takes the opening KO to midfield and did a decent job dealing with the wind on punts. The Thomas KO return turned the momentum right back after IU went up 21-20.
Where was 3 on point returns? Cant blame the first muff on him

FYI - great win. I’ll take it. I will say I got to speak to Jason Reitman tonight about his film ‘The Frontrunner’ and told him while I loved Hugh Jackman, I was especially excited to see Halt and Catch Fire alums Toby Huss and Joshua Brady in his film. Cool guy and I didn’t even get to mention his dad!

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
He is right. Indiana players got out. It was a horribke call.
youre an idiot. His knee was down in bounds

Reactions: Pocono Lion
Toby Huss
He's the Wiz!
bnSWm6.gif

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
ADVERTISEMENT