ADVERTISEMENT

Football Indiana / Penn State Game Thread

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Last edited:
Wow, we’re playing today? Who knew? I thought the season was over.

We are! Con-Fused!
First, tell us who's calling the game and from what location they are calling it, then we'll make our predictions!

Oh no, this is an in-game thread. Oh well!

Reactions: psu skp
Wow, we’re playing today? Who knew? I thought the season was over.
This board doesn't seem to really care about the game. The focus is Michigan and tons of other things as opposed to us playing Indiana. The meaning of the season is fleeting. All comes down to Michigan and us needing a ton of help. Realistically probably less than a 4% of us making the playoff. Thankfully that changes next year but we're playing for the same reason that Northwestern, Illinois, WVU and anyone not with a realistic shot of making the playoffs is playing. Obligation.

Reactions: christoph

Starters for today

Offense:

QB Drew Allar
RB Nicholas Singleton
WR Harrison Wallace III
WR Dante Cephas
WR KeAndre Lambert-Smith
TE Theo Johnson
OT Olu Fashanu
OG Vega Ioane
OC Hunter Nourzad
OG Sal Wormley
OT Caedan Wallace

Defense

DE Dani-Dennis Sutton
DT Zane Durant
DT Dvon Ellies
DE Adisa Issac

LB Abdul Carter
LB Kobe King
LB Curtis Jacobs

CB Kalen King
CB Daequan Hardy
S Jaylen Reed
S Kevin Winston Jr

Reactions: LandoComando
Need to see the offense be explosive today and hopefully look in sync in the passing game for the first time all season. you've got two weeks until what is not just the biggest game of the season, but maybe the biggest of the JF Era to get it figured out. That starts today.

Need to see the offense be explosive today and hopefully look in sync in the passing game for the first time all season. you've got two weeks until what is not just the biggest game of the season, but maybe the biggest of the JF Era to get it figured out. That starts today.
I need to see us commit and execute the passing game. More than anything after last week I don't know how anyone has faith in our ability to move the ball in the air.

So many important questions to answer today.

Should my Old Fashioned be made with regular bourbon, wheated or rye? 2 or 3 Luxardo cherries? Should I smoke it or not?

I'll work these out and hopefully PSU will get some things worked out on the field. Usually tough after a big loss, just hoping for a fast start.

So many important questions to answer today.

Should my Old Fashioned be made with regular bourbon, wheated or rye? 2 or 3 Luxardo cherries? Should I smoke it or not?

I'll work these out and hopefully PSU will get some things worked out on the field. Usually tough after a big loss, just hoping for a fast start.
This is a great question. Oh my gosh.

I'm a regular bourbon guy personally, I'm not a fan of cherries in general but if you're using them, two. Smoked

Reactions: palmettolion
Still playing uber conservative offense against a bad team. Gotta open this up to prepare for Michigan.

why run Singleton to the SHORT side of field on an off tackle run?...give him more room to use his speed

James Evans has been fantastic for Indiana all season, averaging nearly 46 yards per punt. That was a hell of a punt there by him to flip the field for the Hoosiers.

why did Hardy run right into the defender?...just use your speed to the outside

Indiana looks as bad as advertised.

I think we'd have to work very hard to lose this game.

Therefore, with the W assured regardless, why not open things up a little? Have some fun?

Reactions: LandoComando
So, just still going to roll with the same conservative, uncreative offense? Cool, cool, cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT