ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Wrestling Session 6 - 2022 NCAA Championships Results and Discussion thread

F HIM!!! Yanni puts the D in Doucebag!!! How about showing a little respect for your opponent. I hope he gets his ass handed to him at the next world trials like he dis that past summer! Zain needs to work his ass nice and hard!!! Another Kyle Dake dickhead!
Dude, don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you REALLY feel. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5q
I've got O'Toole beating Griffith next....

I'm paraphrasing, but a friend of mine (RIP Doug) who knew Chris Lee relayed something to me Chris said a few years ago. Matt Lee was wrestling in an off season freestyle tournament and said the one guy they ran into they had no answer for was Keegan O'Toole. Said he was REALLY good.

This was likely around his junior year. Not 100# sure. But the name stuck out to me back then and he's proven that to be very accurate. Obviously Griffith knows how to get it done so we shall see!

Hadn't seen KO'T live prior to this Tournament, but have seen him several times the last couple days. He is a animal. Griffith is a good wrestler, but he's going up against a suffocating animal. KO'T wins this imho.

This should be good. O'Toole hasn't allowed a point this tourney

Disagree with the Ref's call - he instantly gave the Merkel TD to Griffith, but didn't give it to KO'T in the identical position with both wrestlers' feet inside the ring???? Then the instant stalemate when KO'T shot and had a leg with like 25 seconds remaining was beyond mysterious.

How exactly do we have no stall calls on Lewis - Carter has taken all the shots and Lewis wrestling the edge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT