ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Pitt Game Thread

I don't like the way 21 limped, with help, off the field. I looked like another psu player took his legs out on that long QB run

Beat a P5 team by 20....PSU will not drop in the polls. Were never threatened all day had a comfortable lead of at least 2 scores most of the day. Now did PSU plat well....def. NO

USC dropped beating a team that went to a BCS Bowl by 18.. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we drop a few slots.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
It's a good thing pitt saved all those plays for PSU!

Dear Pitt players, your coach is a douchebag and you have the worst fans in the world, but you played hard. Kudos... I hope you enjoyed seeing big time college football today.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Phil's Rug
Beat a P5 team by 20....PSU will not drop in the polls. Were never threatened all day had a comfortable lead of at least 2 scores most of the day. Now did PSU plat well....def. NO

I suspect they will not get the same number of pts as they did last week in both of the polls.

USC dropped beating a team that went to a BCS Bowl by 18.. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we drop a few slots.
....but they were losing in the 2nd half and tied in the 4th Q. They scored a couple late TD's to make it look worse, but WM had a legit shot to win....Pitt was not winning this dame today....I never thought they were a threat all day.

Not one holding call on final Pitt drive. There were at least 4 blatant ones

I saw the PSU safety pulled down by a sPitt player...no holding call. Guess the ACC refs were trying to help sPitt make the final score look more respectable.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Great win. Not the cleanest game, but a good gut check. D was bend don't break. Trace didn't have his best game, but still explosive . I just hope they can control the possession time going forward. D was on the field way too much.

Pitt has a good offensive line and it showed. Pitt was never a threat to throw the ball down field.

The difference b/w this team and last year. Don't have your A game and still pull out a win going away. Some big plays on O and D.

Good to see some new looks on 3rd and short.

Lots of learnings from this game.

Liked the one where Givens Jersey was completely pulled away from his body right out in the open......no call

They were getting away with it all day, saw a psu player being held by the arm on the last drive. Most blatant hold I've ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT