ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Pitt Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
We Are ...

- looking forward to watching the Nittany Lions put a smack-down on the Panthers
- dubious that Pitt's troubles last week were due to their going vanilla and hiding their game plan
- doubtful that even if they did hide a lot of their game plan last week that it will make much of a difference
- wondering if PSU will exceed 48 points in today's game
- question whether Pitt will score 14 points in today's game
- glad to be rooting for the Blue & White

... Penn State

(I've been off the board all day. Give me some time to clean up all the Reports that I just saw.)

Here we go...

r0qq02.jpg

Wow!!! That was quick.....I may be rethinking my 63-14 score prediction already.

It may be worse!

Nice play call... key on Barkley, see you, throw it to Gesicki.

Surprised Bushy wasn't on here griping about the hold on the INT.

We Are ...

- looking forward to watching the Nittany Lions put a smack-down on the Panthers
- dubious that Pitt's troubles last week were due to their going vanilla and hiding their game plan
- doubtful that even if they did hide a lot of their game plan last week that it will make much of a difference
- wondering if PSU will exceed 48 points in today's game
- question whether Pitt will score 14 points in today's game
- glad to be rooting for the Blue & White

... Penn State

(I've been off the board all day. Give me some time to clean up all the Reports that I just saw.)

So far so good!!! Doesn't get much easier than that!

Really weird reaction by the Pitt WR on that overthrow. It wasn't THAT overthrown yet he never reacted.

Wow!!! That was quick.....I may be rethinking my 63-14 score prediction already.

It may be worse!

I came in from cutting the grass. Saw the MI game on so I decide to go to the bathroom. Come out and 95 is kicking the extra point.

2 minutes and 7 seconds..... lfmao....

I came in from cutting the grass. Saw the MI game on so I decide to go to the bathroom. Come out and 95 is kicking the extra point.

2 minutes and 7 seconds..... lfmao....
Is your toilet named Pitt?

Pitt's offense has exhibited nothing anyone has to fear so far. So much for not showing their playbook last week. ;)

Pass rush not getting there but it looks like Pitt is using max protection packages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT