ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Forget speed, size, moves, it would be so nice to just have a receiver like Joe Nastasi would could reliably catch the ball...

Sweet Jeebus. Calm down and stop projecting. You have no idea what the team
thinks or does not think.

That is a great pic...... Is she well known, or is it some random good looking gal?

Ball rotation.....give me a break.

It’s a football.....you catch it or you don’t catch it.

do you typically over react to individual plays in a game? good grief

I am reacting to the last six quarters of play.

Plus CJF’s history of coming up small against great / elite teams.

“The only teams Franklin's Vanderbilt beat that finished with winning records: 8-5 Georgia and 8-5 Houston in 2013, and 7-6 Ole Miss and 7-6 NC State in 2012. A handful of others would've finished better than .500 if they hadn't gone and lost to Vandy, but that's fine. Four is the number.”

Sounds about right.

I am reacting to the last six quarters of play.

Plus CJF’s history of coming up small against great / elite teams.

“The only teams Franklin's Vanderbilt beat that finished with winning records: 8-5 Georgia and 8-5 Houston in 2013, and 7-6 Ole Miss and 7-6 NC State in 2012. A handful of others would've finished better than .500 if they hadn't gone and lost to Vandy, but that's fine. Four is the number.”

Sounds about right.

What’s his record here vs teams w winning records. Couldn’t care less about Vanderbilt stats at this point.

[QUOffycorn, post: 3740775, member: 9262"]Terrible job by Farmer on the reverse. Defense has played really well the past two games, but that wasn’t a great start.[/QUOTE]
Almost got the screen going !
If it's 3rd and long, run a screen. Pry sends the house on almost every 3rd and long.

Reactions: step.eng69
Trace isn't accurate again today. Have to wonder if the drops have gotten into his head a bit. The offense just seems disorganized.

Trace’s accuracy is really off. Maybe because of his hand injury. Just a really bad offensive series.

Farmer is just awful.

I’m not sure I have ever seen a PSU player at LB with worse football instincts than 7. Really been thinking about it and has me stumped. Just let Parsons play through the mistakes. Every rep 7 takes from him is a waste.

Reactions: ralphster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT