ADVERTISEMENT

Football Indiana / Penn State Game Thread

Is Liam Clifford out? Haven’t seen him in a while. Earlier this season he made some clutch receptions.

Reactions: tlbakernc
The 1st pass to KLS after the turnover was quick and got 5 yds. But most plays Allar is surveying the field, not getting rid of the ball quickly.
He is trying to protect his no interception record.

Would anyone be surprised if this season’s Michigan game is a repeat of last season’s Michigan game?

Reactions: psu00
Lol McClain on that deep ball just stumbles while diving. The WRs body control and overall body control with the ball in the air is reprehensible

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Allen is averaging almost as many yards per carry as Allar is passing. That's not including incompletions when passing becomes hilariously bad.

Why did we throw it 40 plus times last week?

Reactions: LMTLION
Keep it with the tight ends!!! Been saying that for awhile. At least until they find an explosive receiver.

So far our chunk play offense blows chunks. So i guess we grind it out leather helmet style. Td’s still count for six either way.

Beginning to think MY’s offense needs a running QB to be successful. When Allar takes off running no one is in the middle.
I lean that way myself sometimes. It's almost like a pocket passer in this offense is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole...

Franklin has said many times that he values a running QB so idk...

Reactions: tlbakernc
Kalen King has been arguably the most disappointing guy on defense...always off balance backpedaling, gets turned around and just doesn't make plays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT