ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State versus UMass

Gee, I thought Iowa sucked according to you and our dismantling of them unimpressive?
Iowa does suck offensively--Wisconsin lost their QB--we still need them to win.
And I said they're not a good team. The way we've won all our games is impressive. it's just you and others, as you're doing now, keep trying to pretend teams are better than we are.

Iowa-Wisconsin is an important game for us. As expected it's low scoring but Iowa has the lead at the half. Good news

Oh btw, that awesome "quality win" you said duhO$U deserved over MD.... MD is losing through 3 qtrs to Illinois. So just a couple weeks ago you said PSU deserved no credit for beating Iowa 31-0, but duhO$U deserved massive props and a "quality win" designation for beating MD.... but now you're getting ready to change your tune yet again.... [insert eyeroll].

I’m sure we’ll hear about Franklin running up the score because they ran for a TD with 13 minutes left.

I'm glad Potts got the TD run. I thought Pribula was going to hog it again.

Oh btw, that awesome "quality win" you said duhO$U deserved over MD.... MD is losing through 3 qtrs to Illinois. So just a couple weeks ago you said PSU deserved no credit for beating Iowa 31-0, but duhO$U deserved massive props and a "quality win" designation for beating MD.... but now you're getting ready to change your tune yet again.... [insert eyeroll].
Again, what you talking about. You keep reacting before games are even over.
We also play Maryland so if they'd be a quality win for them they'd be for us.
Maryland losing is great for us if there's a 3 way tie--otherwise we want them to win
Hopefully Iowa holds on against Wisconsin and their back up QB--they scored 10 today which is like 40 for them

Hate to be perceived as running up the score, but it would be nice to see Beau get some work passing the football.

Maybe this is something being left in the cookie jar. If we need a spark next week Beau comes in and throws it deep.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Horrible game, really. UMass not in the same league. I have no problem with how we played but we shouldn’t be playing UMass

Well, he's not wrong - the whole B1G West sucks

He's not wrong? Really? We were told Maryland was a "quality win" for duhO$U, but one of the crappiest teams in the b1g West is getting ready to kick a FG to beat supposed "quality team" MD???? But if Iowa makes their 12-6 4th QTR lead over 4-1 Wisco, to move to 6-1, it's a crap win??? Gotcha - yea, he's making so much sense as per usual. LMFAO!

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
He's not wrong? Really? We were told Maryland was a "quality win" for duhO$U, but one of the crappiest teams in the b1g West is getting ready to kick a FG to beat supposed "quality team" MD???? But if Iowa makes their 12-6 4th QTR lead over 4-1 Wisco, to move to 6-1, it's a crap win??? Gotcha - yea, he's making so much sense as per usual. LMFAO!
You're not even making sense.
Maryland, even losing to Illinois, is a btter win than Illinois
Iowa is not ranked at 5-1 for a reason. Nor is Wisconsin at 4-1. They're not good teams
The Big Ten is three teams--we all know that. Others here thought Maryland could beat Ohio State, Michigan or Penn State. That's not true. It's a three team league. If Maryland isn't a decent win for Ohio State they won't be for us either. So, spin that however you want.
Again, no one that matters values us beating Iowa or WVU. Next week we have a chance to prove how good we are. So far, we've beat teams we should beat comfortably which is a great start but we don't have a quality win. Nor does Michigan.

Horrible game, really. UMass not in the same league. I have no problem with how we played but we shouldn’t be playing UMass
I have no problem playing UMass…it’s the combo of UMass and Delaware that’s bad. Give me one of them and a mid-tier MAC team.

Reactions: LandoComando
You're not even making sense.
Maryland, even losing to Illinois, is a btter win than Illinois
Iowa is not ranked at 5-1 for a reason. Nor is Wisconsin at 4-1. They're not good teams
The Big Ten is three teams--we all know that. Others here thought Maryland could beat Ohio State, Michigan or Penn State. That's not true. It's a three team league. If Maryland isn't a decent win for Ohio State they won't be for us either. So, spin that however you want.
Again, no one that matters values us beating Iowa or WVU. Next week we have a chance to prove how good we are. So far, we've beat teams we should beat comfortably which is a great start but we don't have a quality win. Nor does Michigan.

You're such a lying sack of $hit - you said duhO$U beating MD was more impressive than PSU handing Iowa the worst loss in decades! As a matter of fact, you said duhO$U beating MD counted as a quality win dipshit - you know, the MD team that just lost to one of the worst teams in the b1g West. You also said PSU's win over Iowa counted for nothing as Iowa is awful.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
You're such a lying sack of $hit - you said duhO$U beating MD was more impressive than PSU handing Iowa the worst loss in decades! As a matter of fact, you said duhO$U beating MD counted as a quality win dipshit - you know, the MD team that just lost to one of the worst teams in the b1g West. You also said PSU's win over Iowa counted for nothing as Iowa is awful.
He said the same thing about our win over Illinois….the team that just beat that quality win for OSU.

We only beat Illinois by 17--Purdue beat them by 25.
Iowa is awful. Have you watched any of this game? It's 12-6 and Wisconsin is without their QB.
This is horrible football
Sadly I have to pull another quote for you regarding Maryland--hold on

Here's my quote for you...remains true. I only mentioned Iowa and Maryland in the same said a handful of times before this thread...try again
If we beat Maryland it's a better win than anything we have right now...that bar is low
Again our best win is IOWA who this board bashes constantly.

He said the same thing about our win over Illinois….the team that just beat that quality win for OSU.

We also beat Ill @Ill - Illinois just beat Maryland @MD! But that duhO$U win against Maryland was so impressive. But he's a huge PSU fan don't you know? [Insert eyeroll]

Reactions: AWS1022
We also beat Ill @Ill - Illinois just beat Maryland @MD! But that duhO$U win against Maryland was so impressive. But he's a huge PSU fan don't you know? [Insert eyeroll]
We all realize there's a difference between great and elite teams (which we are) and Maryland, right? No?
This might be your worst argument yet. Maryland isn't a great team. They're not even a good team. Do you need my comments about that too or....

Here's my quote for you...remains true. I only mentioned Iowa and Maryland in the same said a handful of times before this thread...try again

No liar boy, you also said duhO$U had two quality wins - you said their win over Maryland was better than any win PSU has dipshit. That would be the Maryland team that just lost to one of the worst teams in the West, Illinois.

Literally me saying last week Maryland isn't good but keep trying kids
And if Penn State and Michigan beat Maryland by 20 points then you'll realize they aren't good?
Look at their schedule. I really thought it was only the idiots here that couldn't actually analyze a record to determine how much value it has.

No liar boy, you also said duhO$U had two quality wins - you said their win over Maryland was better than any win PSU has dipshit. That would be the Maryland team that just lost to one of the worst teams in the West, Illinois.
Closest thing I said to that...again, you make up shit because you don't have valid arguments
We want to avoid a 3 way tie for first so them losing would be good. I know that's a long ways off plus if Maryland wins and managed not to choke against the weak Big Ten teams that gives us a 3rd quality game.

Closest thing I said to that...again, you make up shit because you don't have valid arguments

You're so full of $hit - you said Maryland was a better win than any win PSU had. You also said ND and MD were quality wins supporting duhO$U's top 3 ranking.

You're so full of $hit - you said Maryland was a better win than any win PSU had. You also said ND and MD were quality wins supporting duhO$U's top 3 ranking.
Find it. I searched the words Maryland and quality and there's nothing. That's the problem. You create things that never happened constantly.

Find it. I searched the words Maryland and quality and there's nothing. That's the problem. You create things that never happened constantly.

You're so full of shit - just like you didn't say ASWP would beat WVU.... or when WVU beat ASWP, you claimed "nobody saw that coming" despite the majority of the board's posters telling you ASWP sucked and WVU would beat them. You're a liar and recreationist troll-boy -- you absolutely said duhO$U beating Maryland was a better win than any win PSU had and that duhO$U's wins over ND and MD supported their top 3 ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT