Wormley
Wallace

Warren

KLS
Wallace
Clifford

Singleton

Allar

For anyone in State College today, how bad is the weather? Trying to decide how to bet on the game...
It's currently cold and wet. Not pouring rain just kind of constant at times. From the press box, I can't tell if it's raining right now or not, so if it is, its currently light.

It's currently cold and wet. Not pouring rain just kind of constant at times. From the press box, I can't tell if it's raining right now or not, so if it is, its currently light.
By radar, looks like not too bad until 5:00. Then heavy rain for a half hour. Steady light rain for the second half

I wish they would stop talking about Ohio State. Worry about this game first.

Might actually be an interception…don’t think Wallace had possession, but also not sure it hit the ground.

Warren is big time...what a job he has done really supplanting Theo as the dude in that room.

This pass game is brutal...and embarrassing for how much time Allar has had to throw for most of the yr.

You guys said that our offense is great this year.
There's valid concerns but teams start slow. Michigan gave up three first quarter sacks today then scored on 8 straight possessions. We'll be fine today. We'll find out how good we are next week. All that said, no one should have any confidence in Singleton right now.

It's been 'early' for 6 weeks now offensively, as people claim. Why is it difficult to come out sharp and ready to go offensively? Because that side of the ball isn't very good. The defense will likely decide the fate of this season.

It's been 'early' for 6 weeks now offensively, as people claim. Why is it difficult to come out sharp and ready to go offensively? Because that side of the ball isn't very good. The defense will likely decide the fate of this season.
Oh for sure...we just have to hope the offense limits turnovers and can score 17 or so against good teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT