ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD - THE WHITE OUT -- Penn State vs. Iowa

Methodical and not fancy.

But one more TD drive in the 4th and this is a 31-0 blowout.

Beautiful blocking. That one needed some time and it paid off. Warren came from the right clear across and was wide open.

Looks like the Iowa D is grinding down. Time to pour it on.
Warren has some hops. He had to climb the ladder to make that 2nd TD catch.

This is what we're supposed to do against a team like Iowa. Same thing with our first three games. That's the most impressive thing the last years. We're now comfortably winning when we should. It all comes down to Ohio State and Michigan.

I do agree with this 100%, but as long as the defense can keep up the intensity, this offense will score 30+ by the end of most games. This is obviously all opinion but I am loving what they are doing in this game. Better yet, this is extremely valuable for both sides of the ball to see on tape.

Knowing what they can do in all kinds of situations is a great confidence builder.
We won a lot of games for a lot of years just like this…I’m not sure why some think it’s a bad thing nowadays.

Chop finally getting to pass rush like normal. No mobile QB. No throwing in 2 seconds. Strip sack and Adisa meets him to recover!

Man PSU is just dominating the Squawkeyes on both sides of the ball - just kicking their ass. How about Dejean acting like the typical douche punk Iowa always acts like - intentionally ripping KLS's helmet off by the facemask while getting his sorry as kicked? Typical b1g /Iowa bullshit.

Reactions: scrivener
Don't get carried away. We're now up to 3.1 yds per carry. Michigan was close to 7 and never punted.

But yes, It's great to see PSU dominate.

The style and the execution are 2 separate things. Of course we'd like to have 5 ypc.

Likely better for OSU to have an extra loss in the 3 way tie scenario but depends on what ND does the rest of the way
Are we sure non-conference games go into this?
That would also then mean we need to beat Michigan which seems like the unlikelier scenario.

To beat Meat Chicken PSU must get a lead and force them out of their power run game. Then the PSU D can tee off like they are tonight. Easily said but not easily done on the field.

Reactions: PSUCYCLING
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT