ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD - THE WHITE OUT -- Penn State vs. Iowa

Let me guess, PSU was lucky to score there on their opening drive of 3rd QTR.... LMFAO. PSU is outgaining Iowa 237 yards to 63 yards for Iowa.... 16 first downs to 2.... etc....

Basically a perfect drive so for to open the half. Killing the clock. Just need to finish the drive

We still haven't opened up the playbook yet. I'm not saying that we have this lethal down field passing attack we don't know about, but we aren't putting the down the field throws on tape yet.

Some seem to think we should be LSU '19.

I'll be honest. For me personally, I find the ball control game highly refreshing. I'm not sure that many nowadays realize how this type of football can win games, and alot of them.
I think the concern, or question, is can you score 30+ which we might need later on but if we can start getting some big runs I'll be happy. No runs of 20+ again. That has to change.

Reactions: PennState_one
We still haven't opened up the playbook yet. I'm not saying that we have this lethal down field passing attack we don't know about, but we aren't putting the down the field throws on tape yet.

Some seem to think we should be LSU '19.
Yeah thats not who we are. I do understand the frustration with the run game but I'm fine with our pass game

Reactions: lazydave841
Iowa sucks. Kind of a waste of a white out tbh. Wish we could have UM for that.

You do realize Ohio State winning is better for us. Right?
Probably not
Do you think? I was thinking it would be ideal to give OSU a loss. It would at least help to get them out of the way when it comes to the possible 3-way 1 loss teams from the East. That is just my thoughts personally. Am I wrong?

Do you think? I was thinking it would be ideal to give OSU a loss. It would at least help to get them out of the way when it comes to the possible 3-way 1 loss teams from the East. That is just my thoughts personally. Am I wrong?
Notre Dame running the table is very likely if they win this. Ohio State also being looked down on doesn't help us unless we beat Michigan. I'd have to look at the tiebreaker again but I don't think non conference matters.

I think the pass game is a work in progress, I believe Allar will go down field more as he settles in

Notre Dame running the table is very likely if they win this. Ohio State also being looked down on doesn't help us unless we beat Michigan. I'd have to look at the tiebreaker again but I don't think non conference matters.
I gotcha. I was just under the impression if the big 3 all have 1 loss to each other at the end of these season, PSU will be on the outside looking in.

I gotcha. I was just under the impression if the big 3 all have 1 loss to each other at the end of these season, PSU will be on the outside looking in.
If they all go 8-1 in conference we're screwed because of Northwestern...at least in theory.

I think the concern, or question, is can you score 30+ which we might need later on but if we can start getting some big runs I'll be happy. No runs of 20+ again. That has to change.
I do agree with this 100%, but as long as the defense can keep up the intensity, this offense will score 30+ by the end of most games. This is obviously all opinion but I am loving what they are doing in this game. Better yet, this is extremely valuable for both sides of the ball to see on tape.

Knowing what they can do in all kinds of situations is a great confidence builder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT