ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD - THE WHITE OUT -- Penn State vs. Iowa

PSU dominating 1st downs, total yds, turnovers, and time of possession but still only lead 10-0.

Need to score on this possession and put this away.

PSU dominating 1st downs, total yds, turnovers, and time of possession but still only lead 10-0.

Need to score on this possession and put this away.
Yep. Don’t let Iowa hang around where 1 or 2 plays late turns the game.

Reactions: bdgan
For those who love their fall seasonal beers... Elysian makes some spectacular ones. Nothing too heavy or overly flavored.

I think a deep throw would loosen up Iowa's run defense. Can any of our WRs get open deep?
Will Allar uncorked it?

They've yet to do that against anyone this year but I sure hope you're right. Singleton in particular looks subpar.

Singleton on a wide run finally.

Theo Johnson completely missed a block on the pass to Kaytron that went for a 3 yd loss.

I think Allar threw too early. Theo was trying to get leverage. Ball was early and close and LB just blew it up.

Everyone realizes the announcers should be talking about Iowa right? They should be talking about both teams. Are we the only fan base that doesn't get this?

PSU is out-Iowing Iowa. Playing tight in special teams and getting the breaks Iowa always hopes for. Fumble at right time, another thing Kirky always praying for. Psu also running their asses over. I'm surprised it is playing out like this.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
One big change this season compared to prior ones: when the backs run up the gut, they almost never go down for a loss. Most tackles for loss are when they get cute or try to run outside.

Beautiful blocking. That one needed some time and it paid off. Warren came from the right clear across and was wide open.

Looks like the Iowa D is grinding down. Time to pour it on.

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT