ADVERTISEMENT

US Open

Or, strengthen them? Remember when Spencer failed to make the cadet team? Maybe Basset can move up to 50kg juniors?
Didn’t Spencer lose out to Fix? Not saying Lilledahl isn’t very good but idk if I put him up there

Lilledahl was cadet world silver last year. I think that is better than fix at the point where fix beat Spencer.
Fix was 10th at cadet worlds the year before, but had also taken bronze at Youth Olympics.

Lilledahl was cadet world silver last year. I think that is better than fix at the point where fix beat Spencer.
That’s fair. And FWIW it’s nothing against Bo, who seems like a nice kid. I’m just always a little skeptical of these phenoms when they’re that young and especially if they wrestle a style that largely relies on physicality.

Spencer has made zero senior level world teams at this point, so there is no reason to think BB can't equal those results.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

That’s fair. And FWIW it’s nothing against Bo, who seems like a nice kid. I’m just always a little skeptical of these phenoms when they’re that young and especially if they wrestle a style that largely relies on physicality.
Get that. I’m also very skeptical of Bo. I’m always concerned when the dad is over the top involved to the point of holding back grades and running a gym in their basement.

Lilledahl worked him good, it was worse then the score showed. LL has to be the favorite for gold this year.

Definitely watch the McEnelly vs McDanel 3rd match at 92Kg. The entire match was great but The last 45 seconds was pure fire. Let me know if the ending reminds you of someone in Aruba.

Is Bo wrestling up a weight? looks small compared to opponents?
Bo moved up 2 weight classes since last year’s world championship run… He’s adapting but this is his new weight. He will be a cadet again next year at 51kg… He’ll be a-okay!
Lilledhal a fellow world medalist and stud, no shame in that loss- was a beating tho!

It sounds like Kasak has it down to 2 schools. Scholarship money is part of the decision.
Also heard that Santoro got upset with Crookham's father at States. His father is relentless on his kid.

It sounds like Kasak has it down to 2 schools. Scholarship money is part of the decision.
Also heard that Santoro got upset with Crookham's father at States. His father is relentless on his kid.

trelentless. Which is why he ended up changing schools in HS, sadly.
Why slander? Wouldn't the unvarnished truth be much more effective?
the unvarnished truth causes Larry Lee to up and vanish like a fart in the wind…

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT