ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting matchups from other conference championships?

Where are the other conference championships being televised? Anything on free tv? Some good matchups I'd like to see, squeezed in between PSU dominating at the B10's ;)

Where are the other conference championships being televised? Anything on free tv? Some good matchups I'd like to see, squeezed in between PSU dominating at the B10's ;)
Times are central cause that’s where I live.

Friday, Mar 8 MAC Tourney 11am ESPN+

Saturday, Mar 9 Socon Prelims 9am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 9 Big XII Session 1, 10am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 9 MAC 11am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 9 Big XII Session 2, 5pm ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 9 Socon Finals, 6pm

Sunday, Mar 10 ACC First Round, 10am ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 10 ACC Semifinals, 12pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 10 Big XII Session 3, 1pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 10 ACC Consi Semis, 2:30pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 10 ACC Consi Finals, 4pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 10 ACC Finals, 6pm ACC Network
Sunday, Mar 10 Big XII Finals, 7:30pm ESPN2

Sunday, Mar 10 PAC 12 Session 1, 12pm
Oregon State's live stream platforms (Mat 1 and Mat 2) and on Pac-12.com.

Sunday, Mar 10 PAC 12 Session 2, 6:45pm

Sunday, Mar 10 PAC 12 Finals, 8pm PAC 12 Network

EIWA is streamed on Flo.

Session 1: Friday, March 8, 2024 @ 9:30a.m. | Round of 32, Round of 16 & Consolation First Round

Session 2: Friday, March 8, 2024 @ 3:30 p.m. | Quarterfinals, Consolation Second Round and Consolation Third Round

Session 3: Saturday, March 9, 2024 @ 9:30 a.m. | Semifinals, Consolation Quarterfinals, Consolation Semifinals & 7th Place matches

Session 4: Saturday, March 9, 2024 @ 3:45 p.m. | Finals, 3rd & 5th Place Matches

Last edited:
Espn+ has ACC, Mac, Big12, SoCon. But for the start of the Mac(Friday) all overlap B1G. You should be able to watch them live or on demand during breaks and late into the night. If you want to use multiple screens and can track all the matches and wrestlers simultaneously, have at it.

I plan to take my time and savor each PSU victory and Iowa loss. My wife will watch portions of B1G with me and she has offered to bring snacks and meals and Brandy Alexanders for celebrations.

Crab stuffed jumbo shrimp, Coq au vin, Sockeye salmon, beer and onions marinated ribs, low temperature broiled and served with her homemade BBQ sauce made with Jack Daniels, bacon wrapped filet mignon, rare and topped with a mushroom and wine reduction.... I'll be on the Gourmet Cassar Diet. Forgot to mention her Death by Chocolate brownies with toppings.

She promises to up her game for the NCAA and watch the whole finals with. Life is good. The other conferences will do to fill in some time after B1G. For 50 years my best question has been "What would you make happy, dear?"

Espn+ has ACC, Mac, Big12, SoCon. But for the start of the Mac(Friday) all overlap B1G. You should be able to watch them live or on demand during breaks and late into the night. If you want to use multiple screens and can track all the matches and wrestlers simultaneously, have at it.

I plan to take my time and savor each PSU victory and Iowa loss. My wife will watch portions of B1G with me and she has offered to bring snacks and meals and Brandy Alexanders for celebrations.

Crab stuffed jumbo shrimp, Coq au vin, Sockeye salmon, beer and onions marinated ribs, low temperature broiled and served with her homemade BBQ sauce made with Jack Daniels, bacon wrapped filet mignon, rare and topped with a mushroom and wine reduction.... I'll be on the Gourmet Cassar Diet. Forgot to mention her Death by Chocolate brownies with toppings.

She promises to up her game for the NCAA and watch the whole finals with. Life is good. The other conferences will do to fill in some time after B1G. For 50 years my best question has been "What would you make happy, dear?"
If you guys ever split up, can you give her my number?

Friday, Mar 9 MAC Tourney 11am ESPN+

Saturday, Mar 10 Socon Prelims 9am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 Big XII Session 1, 10am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 MAC 11am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 Big XII Session 2, 5pm ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 Socon Finals, 6pm

Sunday, Mar 11 ACC First Round, 10am ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Semifinals, 12pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 Big XII Session 3, 1pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Consi Semis, 2:30pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Consi Finals, 4pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Finals, 6pm ACC Network
Sunday, Mar 11 Big XII Finals, 7:30pm ESPN2

Sunday, Mar 11 PAC 12 Session 1, 12pm

Sunday, Mar 11 PAC 12 Session 2, 6:45pm

Sunday, Mar 11 PAC 12 Finals, 8pm PAC 12 Network

EIWA is streamed on Flo.

Session 1: Friday, March 8, 2024 @ 9:30a.m. | Round of 32, Round of 16 & Consolation First Round

Session 2: Friday, March 8, 2024 @ 3:30 p.m. | Quarterfinals, Consolation Second Round and Consolation Third Round

Session 3: Saturday, March 9, 2024 @ 9:30 a.m. | Semifinals, Consolation Quarterfinals, Consolation Semifinals & 7th Place matches

Session 4: Saturday, March 9, 2024 @ 3:45 p.m. | Finals, 3rd & 5th Place Matches
Thanks! Very thorough

Reactions: jmadden1998

Sounds perfect....when can I come over? ;)

Don't forget to wash all of that down with Hawkeye and Buckeye Tears.

@Cenosillicaphobia - I saw your “Like” on my post above so I had to look up the meaning of your handle. Ha ha ha! I think I know where you’re coming from.

Just a suggestion for someone looking for another handle - try Sfairesphobia. That fits well on any wrestling forum.

Friday, Mar 9 MAC Tourney 11am ESPN+

Saturday, Mar 10 Socon Prelims 9am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 Big XII Session 1, 10am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 MAC 11am ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 Big XII Session 2, 5pm ESPN+
Saturday, Mar 10 Socon Finals, 6pm

Sunday, Mar 11 ACC First Round, 10am ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Semifinals, 12pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 Big XII Session 3, 1pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Consi Semis, 2:30pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Consi Finals, 4pm ESPN+
Sunday, Mar 11 ACC Finals, 6pm ACC Network
Sunday, Mar 11 Big XII Finals, 7:30pm ESPN2

Sunday, Mar 11 PAC 12 Session 1, 12pm

Sunday, Mar 11 PAC 12 Session 2, 6:45pm

Sunday, Mar 11 PAC 12 Finals, 8pm PAC 12 Network

EIWA is streamed on Flo.

Great info thanks! But Saturday is the 9th not the 10th and Sunday is the 10th.

Wow, talk about good taste in all areas -- food, drink, sports and spouse!

Watching ACC Championships tonight, and does Pat Pop have the worst beard ever? I mean, it looks like he could have the best beard, but he ends up looking like Wooly Willy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT