ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Michigan State Dual Thread

When he takes the mat it's guaranteed

giphy.gif
It was either before or at the beginning of the season, the topic was brought up about a nickname for MM. I liked the "Money" idea even though I didn't associate his last name with Brinks. So I messed around with the idea. Then I came across his own "The Leopard of Lake Country" and scrapped it. Still have the photoshop image I made.

It was either before or at the beginning of the season, the topic was brought up about a nickname for MM. I liked the "Money" idea even though I didn't associate his last name with Brinks. So I messed around with the idea. Then I came across his own "The Leopard of Lake Country" and scrapped it. Still have the photoshop image I made.
Definition of too much time on your hands

Was wondering what happened to Pin Chain.

I have a lot of downtime at work, lol. Really though it didn't take that long. I make my own shirts so I use the software often.
Lake Country you say??

Reactions: PSU Mike
Levi Haines vs Chase Saldate(Michigan State) - Full Match, with the Jeff Byers Call

I truly thank you for the video. I always listened to Byers if match wasn't on Big Ten. 2 weeks ago I decided to get Plus. I now understand the humor that had been posted about the student announcers. I can't imagine that those kids have not made a point to watch and listen to some big ten broadcast to have a little understanding on the rules and scoring system. I wouldn't expect them to know the terms of moves or a great understanding of how points are scored. But if both wrestlers are on their feet and they go to mat ,ref puts up 3 they should know that's a takedown.

I don't think Carter calling him a Psycho is him giving him a nick name. No different than saying he is a beast. After his World Championship MM was selling a shirt with his name and The Leopard of Lake Country on it. He also has used a leopard emoji. So he appears to already have a nickname he likes. 🐆
It's psycho yesterday, it's psycho today, it's psycho tomorrow, and it's psycho into perpetuity.

It’s a play on Yazdani’s nickname. I’m surprised no one here knows it.

The Leopard of Juybar.

Not sure I understand all this focus on a nickname. It either just flows and sticks, or just let it go.

Reactions: jack66
I read the attendance was only around 1000 was that a misprint?
I believe it. They only used about a third of the field house, the rest was draped off. Bleachers on three sides and not very big. There was a second level but very few people in that level.
We sat in front of Coach Cunningham’s step-father. Nice guy all decked out in PSU blue!

Plus we parked about 20 yards from the front door.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT