ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Michigan State Dual Thread

STAND with PRIDE

Sep 9, 2018
Everyone seems so concerned with the Meatchickens tomorrow night but nobody talkin bout Sunday dual.

suppose Cael will take a full bus and get some back-ups in Sunday, or is there an open somewhere this weekend some guys might be entered in?

Everyone seems so concerned with the Meatchickens tomorrow night but nobody talkin bout Sunday dual.

suppose Cael will take a full bus and get some back-ups in Sunday, or is there an open somewhere this weekend some guys might be entered in?
I hadn't seen this posted around here so siap. On Tuesday, Cael said he would be taking 15 guys on the roadtrip. He also discusses several upcoming tournaments.

Given that Sunday is my birthday, it’s the 21st. 😀
Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: KCLion
Curious if we wrestle the entire A team against MSU. Since Braeden has wrestled Lujan already, you can give that match to Robbie or Gary.

Definitely want to see Mesenbrink against Fish since that is a quality win and Levi has never wrestled Saldate either and he presents a unique challenge.

Reactions: hlstone
I may be in State College on Sunday. Any suggestions on where to watch the match?

Curious if we wrestle the entire A team against MSU. Since Braeden has wrestled Lujan already, you can give that match to Robbie or Gary.

Definitely want to see Mesenbrink against Fish since that is a quality win and Levi has never wrestled Saldate either and he presents a unique challenge.
Someone posted on the UM thread that the other extras on the trip are Steen, Cochran, and Ball. I assume we’ll see Steen at 125 and Ball at 197 for sure. Not sure about Cochran, since Cael May want Truax to go against Malcziewski.

Better start going with the starters or we won't have enough matches for seeding....sure this works just fine with AB or C Star but for everyone else, I think it matters. Feel free to attack me now 😂

So there is no way to watch the match at all unless you have btn
I posted originally on other thread but more appropriate here.

Is BTN plus showing the Michigan State verses PSU match for free like they did last week?

I dont see it on BTN.

And I dont see it on the thread pinned on top

Is BTN plus showing the Michigan State verses PSU match for free like they did last week?

I dont see it on BTN.

It is not on BTN, it is on BTN+ but I have no idea if it is still free. I would assume it is not since they want money!

I dont see it on BTN.

It doesn't appear to be free. I think the free stuff was just last weekend. Before logging in last weekend, the BTN+ Event Calendar said "Free" next to the Indiana match. For today's Michigan State match it says, "Subscribe."

Reactions: creamery freak
It doesn't appear to be free. I think the free stuff was just last weekend. Before logging in last weekend, the BTN+ Event Calendar said "Free" next to the Indiana match. For today's Michigan State match it says, "Subscribe."
Figures, BTN plus shows the first episode and gets you hooked. Now you have to subscribe just to find out what happens to the characters next in the series. Im hooked with no choice but to buy. 🤬😄

Last edited:

No. Only 83% of our A team will go, so that means it will be our B team.

Someone posted on the UM thread that the other extras on the trip are Steen, Cochran, and Ball. I assume we’ll see Steen at 125 and Ball at 197 for sure. Not sure about Cochran, since Cael May want Truax to go against Malcziewski.
I think Barr goes at 184 also. Truax got a little beat up on Friday. Nasty welt above eye plus I thought he hurt leg on the one tie up.

You should drive to Lansing, we have a ticket for you!
Let me tell you how this will go.
long weary and cold drive to lansing.
youll arrive giddy with excitement.
paul will buy you drinks and entertain you with witty( subjective) conversation.
the match will be fun until Paul pits you with an angry mother from”the other side”
he picks easy fights for himself but you will not get an easy fight.
then more drinks.
what will this cost you?
welp it’ll remind you what it would be like to order lobster on a date.
good luck and don’t smell the rag.

If healthy and make weight, wrestle all starters these guys need to be pushed on Jan 21st. Plus I like watching the starters you know start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT