ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers sign McSorley

The Steelers signed quarterback Trace McSorley to the practice squad today. Kenny Pickett had surgery today to repair a high ankle sprain.
What's funny is that the Steelers' best qb probably is Rudolph, and I'm not saying that he's a very good NFL qb, and he hasn't played a down. I do believe that Rudolph is a much better NFL qb than Pickett ever will be.

What's funny is that the Steelers' best qb probably is Rudolph, and I'm not saying that he's a very good NFL qb, and he hasn't played a down. I do believe that Rudolph is a much better NFL qb than Pickett ever will be.
Agree 100%. He has never gotten a fair shot. And he is a class,act, better than Steelers deserve.

Great move for Trace. Get a few more weeks of work. Make more contacts in the league.

Doubt if he gets a chance to play but with Steelers ya never know!

I lost respect for Rudolph during that Myles Garrett helmet debacle. His response was not indicative of an innocent person or a strong leader.

JMO.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
What? Every single player in the area backed up Rudolf, not Garrett.
Was he leading from behind?

I appreciate that his teammates stood up for him. Maybe I'm old school, but if someone falsely accuses me in that manner, I'm going to demand a public face to face meeting and an ensuing stare down that would have made Ali and Frazier proud.

You don't let Garrett disrespect you in that manner and rely on your coach and teammates to defend you - if you're a leader.

I appreciate that his teammates stood up for him. Maybe I'm old school, but if someone falsely accuses me in that manner, I'm going to demand a public face to face meeting and an ensuing stare down that would have made Ali and Frazier proud.

You don't let Garrett disrespect you in that manner and rely on your coach and teammates to defend you - if you're a leader.
The NFL studied all its film plus tv cameras. Nothing. Sideline parabolic microphones…. nothing. Players from both teams…,nothing.

But not good enough for you. Unless he beat up a guy 50 lbs bigger than him. Yeah, right….

Reactions: Ski
The NFL studied all its film plus tv cameras. Nothing. Sideline parabolic microphones…. nothing. Players from both teams…,nothing.

But not good enough for you. Unless he beat up a guy 50 lbs bigger than him. Yeah, right….
I can't even comprehend your premise. I would never allow somebody to lie about me without confronting them face to face and setting the record straight.

My Ali Frazier reference was a description of eye contact intensity when having clarification meeting.

If you let somebody punk you and get away with it, you know what that makes you?

I believe it was a factor in the total lack of interest in Rudolph as a free agent.

You might want to check your timeline. Garrett didn't accuse Rudolf until after the game when he had to explain his insane actions to the press. Rudolf wasn't even remotely close, and when told about it said it was a lie.

I actually thought that the accusation came the following day.

If someone ripped my helmet off of my head and used it as a weapon to strike me with. Then to add insult to injury accused me of saying something so toxic and career threatening if you permit it to stand.

You know what you said and didn't say. You don't need to go to the tape for clarification.

Your team leader and field general needed to respond differently.

Garrett made a very serious accusation. When and how you respond is of paramount importance.

I actually thought that the accusation came the following day.

If someone ripped my helmet off of my head and used it as a weapon to strike me with. Then to add insult to injury accused me of saying something so toxic and career threatening if you permit it to stand.

You know what you said and didn't say. You don't need to go to the tape for clarification.

Your team leader and field general needed to respond differently.

Garrett made a very serious accusation. When and how you respond is of paramount importance.
He handled it exactly how he should have handled it and I've wanted Mason off the team for years. Nothing Mason said would have helped the situation.

Agree 100%. He has never gotten a fair shot. And he is a class,act, better than Steelers deserve.

Great move for Trace. Get a few more weeks of work. Make more contacts in the league.

Doubt if he gets a chance to play but with Steelers ya never know!
What is no class about Steelers?

Well he did just that in a statement right after Garret made his racism claim. Are you suggesting Rudolph should have challenged Garret to a public fist fight? Or an old fashioned pistol duel?

Reactions: joeaubie21
Yup. He's got the best tools. And if he came out the year of Pickett might have been rated higher. Picketts year was a garbage year for QBs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT