ADVERTISEMENT

Crazed Rooney & Tomlin

Sorry, I can’t hear you. I have Lamar’s two MVP awards stuffed in my ears.
As a Steelers fan, I was very pleased to hear that no one in Baltimore was injured during your MVP parade celebration. ;)

FTR, I think Jackson is a very good QB who also commands a very high salary and percentage of the Ravens' salary cap. And the GM's around the league are continuing to analyze the optimum to spend for a QB that does not (as of yet) win championships.

And while Pickett is certainly no Lamar Jackson, his $2mm salary makes him an acceptable asset to retain in the short term. The investment of a #1 pick has already been made and can't be undone.

Yupp, because you there's no rings to put in your ears
You there’s no brain in your head. Speak to English incorrectly. Make difficult to explain obvious facts that “we all know” Steelers fans. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Last edited:
You there’s no brain in your head. Speak to English incorrectly. Make difficult to explain obvious facts that “we all know” Steelers fans. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
Oh no...I skipped the word "know" while responding while walking the pup...how will I ever get over your insults...oh that's right...you've shown repeatedly you know we're all right.

There is no one on your bandwagon here chum.
Nobody seems to share your opinion. That is proof positive you’re pissing in the wind and you’re facing it.

There is no one on your bandwagon here chum.
Nobody seems to share your opinion. That is proof positive you’re pissing in the wind and you’re facing it.
You are Acri-Damn-Sure determined to prove Kenny P is The Man. I have to give you credit. Not too bright but damned determined.

“Posers can be found in various settings, whether they’re pretending to like a certain thing or faking a whole suite of skills. In every case, a poser pretends to be something or someone that he isn’t, usually to get attention. You can often identify posers from the way they act, dress or talk. Some posers will put their efforts towards developing a fake social media personality, and seeing through this can be a bit trickier. Posers will try hard to show they're part of a community. Posers love to talk about these things more than do them. In contrast, someone who’s truly passionate about a hobby, a skill or a specific community usually lets their passion do the talking. Someone who’s thoroughly passionate about something will talk about it at length if asked, whereas a poser will shove it in just about anyone’s face.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT