ADVERTISEMENT

Crazed Rooney & Tomlin

Ha ha. Oh no. Here we go. Yes Ray Lewis, in addition to being a skilled football player, also had Nostradamus-like powers enabling him to anticipate a street fight and instantaneously put out a hit on what was about to happen! Get out of here with that crazy $hit. Dude.
You have your take and I have mine. Go ask some Baltimore city cops during that time.

You have your take and I have mine. Go ask some Baltimore city cops during that time.
Probably want to check your Bible. Dude. Gossip is frowned upon. You don’t have to check with any cops, just read the case. There was no murder. At trial it was determined that a street fight occurred. A person who instigated that fight was stabbed. Law enforcement overcharged Ray Lewis with murder in an attempt to get his testimony as a witness. (This is unethical, by the way) The stabbing person was found to have acted in self defense after he was attacked with a bottle by the person who was stabbed. Ray Lewis was not involved. No murder. And certainly no hit ordered by anyone. I don’t know what your game is with making up this fairytale that you tell but anyone interested in this case can read the whole thing. It is public record, your “take” notwithstanding.

• Haha
Reactions: bison13
There you have it! We know the other dum-dum has to agree because he’s painted himself into a corner with the “championships equal greatness” argument. So we have two Steelers fans acknowledging the greatness of Ray Lewis. I love it!
Now we’ll just have to sit back and see where it goes with Lamar since he’s only 27. As a Ravens season ticket holder I put my money where my mouth is and can say that I’m absolutely getting my money’s worth. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if watching Kenny P every week on TV is worth your time. Thanks, guys. It was fun.
i acknowledge the greatness of all players regardless of for what team they play for. Hence why idiots like you think I'm a troll or a Michigan/Ohio State fan.
As a Ravens season ticket holder you blind with bias and hoping we're wrong even though Lamar has continually proved us right. Steelers could have literally anyone at QB and beat Lamar--see his 2-4 record against the Steelers.
The Ravens have won titles--you should be better than celebrating MVP awards like they matter.

Ray Lewis may be a murder
Big Ben may be a rapist
None of that matters because we're evaluating them as players not people

Ray Lewis may be a murder
Big Ben may be a rapist
None of that matters because we're evaluating them as players not people
How many times are you going to just repeat the same stupid stuff replete with grammar, spelling and logic errors while calling others idiots? Lamar and Ray great! You dum dum.

Reactions: joeaubie21
How many times are you going to just repeat the same stupid stuff replete with grammar, spelling and logic errors while calling others idiots? Lamar and Ray great! You dum dum.
Lamar can't even spell great let alone read a defense. Again, this entire discussion began because you can't accept Burrow, Allen and even Stroud are already more valuable.
At least you remembered to sign into this account this time. We'll see which account you like this comment with. Let's see if you mess up again.

Lamar can't even spell great let alone read a defense. Again, this entire discussion began because you can't accept Burrow, Allen and even Stroud are already more valuable.
At least you remembered to sign into this account this time. We'll see which account you like this comment with. Let's see if you mess up again.
What the living hell are you even talking about? Now I’m starting to worry that I took you down so easily and humiliated you that you might require medical intervention. Don’t take it so hard, my friend. It’s not completely hopeless. The draft will soon be here and the Steelers get another good pick for finishing .500 again.

What the living hell are you even talking about? Now I’m starting to worry that I took you down so easily and humiliated you that you might require medical intervention. Don’t take it so hard, my friend. It’s not completely hopeless. The draft will soon be here and the Steelers get another good pick for finishing .500 again.
Steelers nor the Ravens will get the QB they need to win a title in this draft. Same boat.

Yes I do know that’s why I asked you. You are such a poor troll that the more you run your mouth the more you expose your inferior intellect. Get a job. Lamar and Ravens great! You dum.
Just my two cents but praising regular season awards over Championships is actually inferior intellect.

Just my two cents but praising regular season awards over Championships is actually inferior intellect.
No one asked you but you have introduced what is called a straw man argument. It is a logical fallacy. No one praised regular season awards over championships. I have merely pointed out that Lamar Jackson is a transcendent player at the quarterback position. These two jealous and disgruntled Steelers fans (one is a troll) have tried to deny the obvious with their circular, error filled reasoning. If you want to hop on board that crazy train, by all means be my guest. There are tons of empty seats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
No one asked you but you have introduced what is called a straw man argument. It is a logical fallacy. No one praised regular season awards over championships. I have merely pointed out that Lamar Jackson is a transcendent player at the quarterback position. These two jealous and disgruntled Steelers fans (one is a troll) have tried to deny the obvious with their circular, error filled reasoning. If you want to hop on board that crazy train, by all means be my guest. There are tons of empty seats.
They aren't jealous of Jackson. The point that they have made is that despite Jackson being a good player, he hasn't done anything of consequence to prove his worth when it matters most. What would make him a transcendent player is to actually win something that truly counts. The league is full of good regular season players. Patrick Mahomes doesn't give a crap about losing out to Jackson for the MVP.

They aren't jealous of Jackson. The point that they have made is that despite Jackson being a good player, he hasn't done anything of consequence to prove his worth when it matters most. What would make him a transcendent player is to actually win something that truly counts. The league is full of good regular season players. Patrick Mahomes doesn't give a crap about losing out to Jackson for the MVP.
You are wrong. Only Steeler fans (sounding like you) have brought up Patrick Mahomes. As if Peyton Manning was only good (your word) because he played with Tom Brady. Then they provide a list of current quarterbacks who are not two time MVPs but are supposedly better than Jackson. Did you ever play football? One player does not win games. One player wins awards breaks records and gets paid for his worth. Teams win games. Ask Dan Marino. Why would anyone minimize the player who has just won his second MVP award at age 27? To use the troll’s worn out phrase, “we all know” why. Geesh!

You are wrong. Only Steeler fans (sounding like you) have brought up Patrick Mahomes. As if Peyton Manning was only good (your word) because he played with Tom Brady. Then they provide a list of current quarterbacks who are not two time MVPs but are supposedly better than Jackson. Did you ever play football? One player does not win games. One player wins awards breaks records and gets paid for his worth. Teams win games. Ask Dan Marino. Why would anyone minimize the player who has just won his second MVP award at age 27? To use the troll’s worn out phrase, “we all know” why. Geesh!
Again, when any team could have stolen Lamar for draft compensation did a single team bother? That's all you need to know. There's not a GM in the league taking Lamar over Allen, Burrow or Stroud on a rookie deal.

Your supposed superior intellect, unfortunately, misses the point time and again.

"...he [Jackson] hasn't done anything of consequence to prove his worth when it matters most".

That is all the others are pointing out to you.

Meanwhile, you continue doing you celebrating the greatest regular season player in in league history
Who.
Cannot.
Win.
A.
Big.
Game.

Your supposed superior intellect, unfortunately, misses the point time and again.

"...he [Jackson] hasn't done anything of consequence to prove his worth when it matters most".

That is all the others are pointing out to you.

Meanwhile, you continue doing you celebrating the greatest regular season player in in league history
Who.
Cannot.
Win.
A.
Big.
Game.
Now you funny, too. Steelers fans are insufferable.

Yet he's somehow 2-4 against the Steelers including throwing a horrible pick in the end zone to lose to Pickett.
You guys are dipshitz with your circular logic. How many trophies does the NFL give out for inter-divisional series wins? I can’t wait to head out to your stadium to see all your “We beat the Ravens Last Year” banners. And OMG Lamar Jackson threw an interception! He was the only quarterback in the league to do that I’m told. Get out of here with your weak-ass Pittsburgh bull$hit.

Last edited:
You guys are dipshitz with your circular logic. How many trophies does the NFL give out for inter-divisional series wins? I can’t wait to head out to your stadium to see all your “We beat the Ravens Last Year” banners. And OMG Lamar Jackson threw an interception! He was the only quarterback in the league to do that I’m told. Get out of hear with your weak-ass Pittsburgh bull$hit.
Same number of banners Lamar got.
Teams worry about QBs they can't beat. Steelers have zero fear of Lamar. Nor do many other teams.

You write like a twelve year old girl.
You’re the only person who seems to cherish regular season awards over real hardware. But again, you do you. You seem to be very happy with lackluster
You seem to be a bitter Yinzer with a white hot jealousy of your hated rival because they have the best player in the league and you have the Three Stooges. As I mentioned though, it’s not hopeless. With another .500 season under your belt you should get a half decent draft pick. Maybe this time you might get lucky and improve on Kenny “MVP” Pickett.

You seem to be a bitter Yinzer with a white hot jealousy of your hated rival because they have the best player in the league and you have the Three Stooges. As I mentioned though, it’s not hopeless. With another .500 season under your belt you should get a half decent draft pick. Maybe this time you might get lucky and improve on Kenny “MVP” Pickett.
You cannot tell me what Jackson's record is against the three stooges?

You cannot tell me what Jackson's record is against the three stooges?
Quarterbacks don’t have “records.” They’re not starting pitchers or goalies. They have statistics. The teams they play for have records. I can’t believe how stupid you Steeler fans are so I looked it up.

Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes both played 16 games this season and had the exact same completion percentage. Imagine that!
Lamar had just over 300 more total yards than Mahomes.
Lamar had 5 more touchdowns than Mahomes.
Lamar threw half as many interceptions as Mahomes.
Lamar’s team had a better record than Mahomes’.
Turns out Lamar WAS the best player in the league this season and that’s probably why he won his second MVP award. That’s all I said. You guys are the idiots falling all over yourselves trying to prove the obvious is wrong.
See you next year.

Quarterbacks don’t have “records.” They’re not starting pitchers or goalies. They have statistics. The teams they play for have records. I can’t believe how stupid you Steeler fans are so I looked it up.

Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes both played 16 games this season and had the exact same completion percentage. Imagine that!
Turns out Lamar WAS the best player in the league this season and that’s probably why he won his second MVP award. That’s all I said. You guys are the idiots falling all over yourselves trying to prove the obvious is wrong.
See you next year.
QBs absolutely have records
Who won when it mattered?

See you next year.
In games in which the amazing Lamar has played the Steelers, what is his teams record? Surely an intelligent semi-retired person as yourself can answer that question. Don't be afraid. The truth will set you free my friend.

Also, it is impossible to judge who is the "best player" in the league. It's an opinion. Lamar played 18 games this year. Mahomes played 20 games this year, and he has a Super Bowl trophy/ring as a reward. I am certain Mahomes could not care less who won the MVP.

Lamar is playing for second place. Mahomes is playing for rings.

In games in which the amazing Lamar has played the Steelers, what is his teams record? Surely an intelligent semi-retired person as yourself can answer that question. Don't be afraid. The truth will set you free my friend.

Also, it is impossible to judge who is the "best player" in the league. It's an opinion. Lamar played 18 games this year. Mahomes played 20 games this year, and he has a Super Bowl trophy/ring as a reward. I am certain Mahomes could not care less who won the MVP.

Lamar is playing for second place. Mahomes is playing for rings.
Blah blah blah.. Another stupid thesis from a jealous Steeler fan. You guys are fun. See you next year, Go Kenny!

Last edited:
Blah blah blah.. Another stupid thesis from a jealous Steeler fan. You guys are fun. See you next year, Go Kenny!
I accept your unwillingness to answer the simple question as you conceding that Lamar has a losing record against the living-in-your-head-rent-free Steelers. Steeler fans have nothing to be jealous of when discussing the Ravens. Their current QB room is mediocre and they are still beating the Ravens often enough.

You painted yourself in to a corner long ago in this thread and you are unable to escape it. Your last five or six posts are desperation heaves - kind of like Lamar when the games matter most - that are falling helplessly to the ground.

You enjoy your day.

I accept your unwillingness to answer the simple question as you conceding that Lamar has a losing record against the living-in-your-head-rent-free Steelers. Steeler fans have nothing to be jealous of when discussing the Ravens. Their current QB room is mediocre and they are still beating the Ravens often enough.

You painted yourself in to a corner long ago in this thread and you are unable to escape it. Your last five or six posts are desperation heaves - kind of like Lamar when the games matter most - that are falling helplessly to the ground.

You enjoy your day.
Another stupid Pittsburgh thesis. Blah blah blah. The MVP sucks. We beat the Ravens! Yay Steelers! Go Kenny! Go Mitch! Go Rudolph! I’m surprised you haven’t touted his prowess at guiding Santa’s sleigh. See you next year, Genius.

Another stupid Pittsburgh thesis. Blah blah blah. The MVP sucks. We beat the Ravens! Yay Steelers! Go Kenny! Go Mitch! Go Rudolph! I’m surprised you haven’t touted his prowess at guiding Santa’s sleigh. See you next year, Genius.
Who has said anything positive about those 3 Steelers QBs in this thread?
Next year Lamar still won't have a ring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT