ADVERTISEMENT

Crazed Rooney & Tomlin

Actually I’m comfortably enjoying early retirement. And even though I’m smarter than you I’m not going to waste my time wading through your trolling circular arguments replete with every logical fallacy known to man.
Early retirement...collecting unemployment?
I'm sorry you have issues with facts

I did no such thing. I am merely responding to these despairing Steelers fans (you?) who take out their frustration and jealousy on Lamar Jackson. As Obli states Mahomes is undoubtedly the most accomplished active quarterback in the league. However equally undoubtedly is the fact that Lamar Jackson, still only 27, is a transcendent player at the position. This fact, coupled with the Steelers trio of backup caliber quarterbacks, puts the Steelers at a severe disadvantage. That’s all I’m saying.
Jackson >>>> Pickett
Jackson isn't transcendent. He's very flawed even with an elite defense. Baltimore will never win a title with him. Again, your original comment was Steelers fan wish they had him to which I replied which better QBs we'd want then you reacted like a child. There's not a GM in the league that would take Lamar over Allen Burrow or Stroud. And the Bears wouldn't give up the first pick for him but they would for the others. What's that tell you? Probably nothing as you think Steelers fans are jealous of Lamar who we routinely beat.

Reactions: MacNit2.0
You magnify the MVP awards Jackson has won while ignoring the fact he's 2-4 in playoff games, last time I looked winning the Lombardy Trophy was the goal, not winning MVP's. I'm not jealous of Jackson at all as I know as long as he QB's the Ravens they'll never win a Super Bowl.
Again, I’m not magnifying anything. Merely pointing out he’s won the MVP twice. This is more of an objective evaluation of his ability than the jealous criticism of any bitter Steelers fan. Even you, oh wise one, can’t credibly deny that he had the best season of any player in the league. Twice! Last time I checked, football is the ultimate team game. Ask Dan Marino. The guy is only 27, halfway through his career. I’m happy to watch this special player and see where it goes. But I fully understand the hopelessness of rooting for a team with Kenny Pickett as your quarterback.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Jackson >>>> Pickett
Jackson isn't transcendent. He's very flawed even with an elite defense. Baltimore will never win a title with him. Again, your original comment was Steelers fan wish they had him to which I replied which better QBs we'd want then you reacted like a child. There's not a GM in the league that would take Lamar over Allen Burrow or Stroud. And the Bears wouldn't give up the first pick for him but they would for the others. What's that tell you? Probably nothing as you think Steelers fans are jealous of Lamar who we routinely beat.
You mad, bro?

Again, I’m not magnifying anything. Merely pointing out he’s won the MVP twice. This is more of an objective evaluation of his ability than the jealous criticism of any bitter Steelers fan. Even you, oh wise one, can’t credibly deny that he had the best season of any player in the league. Twice! Last time I checked, football is the ultimate team game. Ask Dan Marino. The guy is only 27, halfway through his career. I’m happy to watch this special player and see where it goes. But I fully understand the hopelessness of rooting for a team with Kenny Pickett as your quarterback.
Lol at him having the best season last year

You mad, bro?
No you're the one that's angry and can't deal with facts. Hence your overreaction to everyone here. It's okay to accept Lamar isn't better than guys like Allen and Burrow. No one said Pickett was better but Lamar isn't worth the contract he signed hence no one else was willing to add him.

No you're the one that's angry and can't deal with facts. Hence your overreaction to everyone here. It's okay to accept Lamar isn't better than guys like Allen and Burrow. No one said Pickett was better but Lamar isn't worth the contract he signed hence no one else was willing to add him.
Nearly unanimously voted MVP of the league. Again.
Some pissed off Steelers fan says Not Possible (in his best crazed Johnny Mac imitation)
Then writes a stupid dissertation on the internet tying himself in knots trying to explain it.
Ha ha. You funny.

MVP is a joke. The MVP (by an incredibly wide margin) is #15 of KC Chiefs.

Jackson runs around well (he should be a running back). But is a middling passer and passing is needed to win playoff games.

The man received an 13 on his Wonderlic…will not get it done.

MVP is a joke. The MVP (by an incredibly wide margin) is #15 of KC Chiefs.

Jackson runs around well (he should be a running back). But is a middling passer and passing is needed to win playoff games.

The man received an 13 on his Wonderlic…will not get it done.
Sez you. The rest of the world, people who actually see all of his games, disagree. And he’s so stupid he negotiated the league’s highest salary all by himself. I think this is settled and you should probably quit while you’re behind. But best of luck next year with Kenny P. With that stable of smart, accurate quarterbacks You guys should be able to get close to .500 again.

You are correct, it is a TEAM game and teams strive for Lombardi's, you and Jackson can settle for MVP's knowing you'll never win a Super Bowl with him at QB.

Sez you. The rest of the world, people who actually see all of his games, disagree. And he’s so stupid he negotiated the league’s highest salary all by himself. I think this is settled and you should probably quit while you’re behind. But best of luck next year with Kenny P. With that stable of smart, accurate quarterbacks You guys should be able to get close to .500 again.
Me “sez” nothing. The results speak for themselves. So yes, I can quit. Ravens under Lamar have done zilch when it counts.

Hats off to Harbaugh and the Ravens for tripling down playing a running back at QB. How’s that working? Well, good enough to stay ahead of Browns, I guess.

The 13 Wonderlic manifests itself annually (when Jackson is not out because if running too much) with that bewildered look on his face when Ravens can not generate a pass offense when it counts. Saw it once again against the Chiefs.

Who supported KennyP - he is a bum. But even at that, enough to beat the Ravens.

Me “sez” nothing. The results speak for themselves. So yes, I can quit. Ravens under Lamar have done zilch when it counts.

Hats off to Harbaugh and the Ravens for tripling down playing a running back at QB. How’s that working? Well, good enough to stay ahead of Browns, I guess.

The 13 Wonderlic manifests itself annually (when Jackson is not out because if running too much) with that bewildered look on his face when Ravens can not generate a pass offense when it counts. Saw it once again against the Chiefs.

Who supported KennyP - he is a bum. But even at that, enough to beat the Ravens.
Sez you. The whole rest of the world disagrees. What is it with you downtrodden Steelers fans? Maybe if you close your eyes and click your heels you’ll go back to the 70’s and won’t be so bitter. Jealousy is just not a good look.

Nearly unanimously voted MVP of the league. Again.
Some pissed off Steelers fan says Not Possible (in his best crazed Johnny Mac imitation)
Then writes a stupid dissertation on the internet tying himself in knots trying to explain it.
Ha ha. You funny.
All you're doing is proving everyone else right since you can't dispute something. when "joeaubie" agrees with you it's time to quit

The GMs don't agree with you.
The fat you keep mentioning Picket--who no one has praised--proves you're either an idiot or not following the discussion.
Ravens and Steelers both made the playoffs and had nothing to show for it.

The GMs don't agree with you.
The fat you keep mentioning Picket--who no one has praised--proves you're either an idiot or not following the discussion.
Ravens and Steelers both made the playoffs and had nothing to show for it.
Blah blah blah. You can’t even speak English correctly. Ravens number 1 seed led by 2 time MVP. Destroyed most of the playoff teams on their very difficult schedule.
Steelers in disarray. Questionable coaching. No quarterback. No future.
Case closed. You dum. Go home. (I thought I’d use your style of communication so you’d be more likely to understand.)

Blah blah blah. You can’t even speak English correctly. Ravens number 1 seed led by 2 time MVP. Destroyed most of the playoff teams on their very difficult schedule.
Steelers in disarray. Questionable coaching. No quarterback. No future.
Case closed. You dum. Go home. (I thought I’d use your style of communication so you’d be more likely to understand.)
Oh no I had a typo
Ravens choke. Not a single team wanted Lamar. Reality. Steelers suck but the Ravens will never win with Lamar and you know it. Hence your replies

Sez you. The whole rest of the world disagrees. What is it with you downtrodden Steelers fans? Maybe if you close your eyes and click your heels you’ll go back to the 70’s and won’t be so bitter. Jealousy is just not a good look.
Opinions are just that. The facts speak for themselves? What have the Kanar Ravens win? Absolutely nothing.

Who says I am a Steelers fan? But the Steelers are a breeze franchise than tne Ravens.

Jealous of what? I only stated that Mahomes is the MVP. Check the results skippy.

Opinions are just that. The facts speak for themselves? What have the Kanar Ravens win? Absolutely nothing.

Who says I am a Steelers fan? But the Steelers are a breeze franchise than tne Ravens.

Jealous of what? I only stated that Mahomes is the MVP. Check the results skippy.

You and Pickett are)-)

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24

Come on, Man. Just admit you’re a Steelers fan. No one in the world just criticizes Lamar Jackson out of the blue on a Penn State football board unless they’re a bitter, jealous Steelers fan. Especially during his second MVP season. Equally agreed is that the Ravens were the number 1 seed for a reason, their AFC championship loss notwithstanding. So just take the Loss and move on. And Mahomes was not the MVP. You got duped by a TV commercial.

Come on, Man. Just admit you’re a Steelers fan. No one in the world just criticizes Lamar Jackson out of the blue on a Penn State football board unless they’re a bitter, jealous Steelers fan. Especially during his second MVP season. Equally agreed is that the Ravens were the number 1 seed for a reason, their AFC championship loss notwithstanding. So just take the Loss and move on. And Mahomes was not the MVP. You got duped by a TV commercial.
No one cares about Lamar. Again, what's his record against the Steelers? A bad Steelers team lead by a pathetic QB.

Trolly McTroller speaks. (In bad English.) Or maybe you meant ole Kenny P has lead in his pants.
Who is arguing about Pickett? We all agree. Your inability to accept reality here is terrifying. There's two options for what you are

Who is arguing about Pickett? We all agree. Your inability to accept reality here is terrifying. There's two options for what you are
“We all know” (to use your well-worn phrase) what I am. Someone with a superior intellect and higher standing in life than you, Trolly McTroller. Give it up. Your idiotic, circular arguments chock full of logical fallacies, grammar and spelling errors just make you look stupid. You dum.

“We all know” (to use your well-worn phrase) what I am. Someone with a superior intellect and higher standing in life than you, Trolly McTroller. Give it up. Your idiotic, circular arguments chock full of logical fallacies, grammar and spelling errors just make you look stupid. You dum.
What is Lamar's record against the Steelers?
How many Super Bowl has he won? Played in?
Facts are facts while you ramble nonsense.
You keep attacking me because you don't have an argument. It's BWI 101.

What is Lamar's record against the Steelers?
How many Super Bowl has he won? Played in?
Facts are facts while you ramble nonsense.
You keep attacking me because you don't have an argument. It's BWI 101.
MVP 😂😂😂😂😂 Lamar Jackson is 2-4 against the Steelers, with a passer rating of 66.8, 870 yards passing with 4 touchdowns and 7 interceptions and has appeared in and won as many Super Bowls as Kasparaitis man crush Kenny Pickett.

The purpose of sports is to win. You think the Chiefs would trade Mahomes for Jackson? Not in your wildest dreams.

Jackson is a running back. And he has a 13 Wonderlic. Ever wonder why he can’t win playoff games? Again, check his record.

Steelers fan? Pickett’s Wonderlic is almost as bad as Lamar’s. With a lot less physical talent. Lamar > Pickett.

Lamar is a running back. Can not throw accurately enough or process information/make decisions effectively.

Pickett is a back-up.

Take the loss? Again, my argument is backed by results?

Are you a Ravens fans? If I were, I’d be awful concerned that Lamar can’t even come close to delivering when needed. And Harbaugh is too stubborn to get a QB.

You forget to switch screen names?
You two demented Steelers fans dum dum. Let’s stop beating the dead horse about how the Heisman winning, two time MVP, number one seed-leading quarterback with the best contract in the NFL but, according to you Pittsburgh geniuses, really is nothing special because he doesn’t play for the Steelers. This is getting boooooring. Here’s your next assignment: How the greatest middle linebacker in pro football history is really a murderer. (This should be good!)

You two demented Steelers fans dum dum. Let’s stop beating the dead horse about how the Heisman winning, two time MVP, number one seed-leading quarterback with the best contract in the NFL but, according to you Pittsburgh geniuses, really is nothing special because he doesn’t play for the Steelers. This is getting boooooring. Here’s your next assignment: How the greatest middle linebacker in pro football history is really a murderer. (This should be good!)
If he played for the Steelers I'd say the same thing
Ray Lewis was elite and arguably the best MLB ever. You guessed wrong here simply because you overvalued Lamar.

If he played for the Steelers I'd say the same thing
Ray Lewis was elite and arguably the best MLB ever. You guessed wrong here simply because you overvalued Lamar.
There you have it! We know the other dum-dum has to agree because he’s painted himself into a corner with the “championships equal greatness” argument. So we have two Steelers fans acknowledging the greatness of Ray Lewis. I love it!
Now we’ll just have to sit back and see where it goes with Lamar since he’s only 27. As a Ravens season ticket holder I put my money where my mouth is and can say that I’m absolutely getting my money’s worth. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if watching Kenny P every week on TV is worth your time. Thanks, guys. It was fun.

probably dont want to go there dude. I dont have Ravens season tickets but my best friend does and I go to a few games a year with him. Huge bus tailgates as he owns a bus company so club level seats.... Anyhow, he and many of those who party with us know Ray ordered the murder.

probably dont want to go there dude. I dont have Ravens season tickets but my best friend does and I go to a few games a year with him. Huge bus tailgates as he owns a bus company so club level seats.... Anyhow, he and many of those who party with us know Ray ordered the murder.
Ha ha. Oh no. Here we go. Yes Ray Lewis, in addition to being a skilled football player, also had Nostradamus-like powers enabling him to anticipate a street fight and instantaneously put out a hit on what was about to happen! Get out of here with that crazy $hit. Dude.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT