ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Kentucky Citrus Bowl Official Game Thread

I really am worried about our ability to develop players at this point and to coach. Even a guy like Parsons who is obviously an elite athlete isn’t a very good football player. He runs himself out of position a lot. His instincts aren’t great regarding which gap to fill.

As someone pointed out earlier our OL isn’t good. That’s with 5 four or five star OL out there.

Look at the adjustment in this game. Stoops’ team looks great. Meanwhile we have top recruits making bonehead plays all over the field.
I have said this about Parsons since the 4th game. His athleticism allows him to make plays but very rarely from the right position. I hope that changes next year.

McSorley is playing with the heart of a champion.... still a lot of football to be played. Hopefully UK can hang on...

I have said this about Parsons since the 4th game. His athleticism allows him to make plays but very rarely from the right position. I hope that changes next year.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, because he is playing a new position but at this point in the season he should have a little discipline. Kentucky’s offense is really vanilla. It should not be hard for a LB to diagnose which gap to fill.

Score here in 2-3 block minutes brand new ball game!! Their butts will tighten

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT