ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Kentucky Citrus Bowl Official Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
please use this thread for any pre-game, in-game, or post-game discussion about the contest. If responding to somebody's post in the thread, please use the quote function.

We Are ...

- interested to see how the team will do, after being off for a month
- expecting Trace to go out in winning fashion in his last PSU game
- curious to see how the DT rotation will go, as Windsor is likely out for some or all of the game
- hopeful that Pry has prepared the LBers for Kentucky's running attack
- wishing that the overreacting, sky-is-falling posters of many game threads are in a better disposition after celebrating New Years Eve ;)
- anticipating that we'll be celebrating a PSU victory at the end of the game

... Penn State!!!

Well Franklin did mention the other day about waiting on some grades. Who knows?

So how many plays do we run before the urge to fire the coaching staff or the players?

Living here in KY, they just had an hour pregame special...KY is very excited about this game and playing Penn State. Someone forgot to tell them the game was meaningless.

Bowl looks well attended - seems like more UK fans based on aerial shot...

Really pumping the UK narrative - not one shot yet of anything Penn State...(just showed TM).

UK fans travel big time... obviously that’s more hoops related but I was telling a friend this week that UK fans would be present.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Half my office went to the game...UK has great fan support.

One of my best friends went to UK during the Couch era. I visited for a game against S. Carolina. They’re definitely great fans.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Refs hate us
Media hates us
Get #7,4,6,38,66,18,84 out of the game.
Fire Franklin
We suck
Cant they block/cover/tackle?
Team is lethargic
We don’t deserve this bowl.

Ok. I am ready.
You forgot about Bob! He hates us too:eek:

Came up short but TM looks better running the ball than during the end of the season.

And crap.

1st down -- Trace throws it into the ground
2nd down -- Sanders drops the pass
3rd down, Trace scrambles for 8
4th down, PSU with a fake punt, but PSU does not get the 1st

ugh

Guess CJF wants a challenge...give them an early lead to work with as this was a gift to KY so far

ADVERTISEMENT