ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread 2024 Big Ten Tournament match, PBP, and discussion thread

Pinto was dinged up from earlier match but Bernie was on the attack. Good for him. He performs well in the tournaments.

Reactions: ccdiver
Watching Brooks & Kerkviliet wrestle with their facial expressions, I'm often reminded of this scene.

7848918c-3ed1-49fa-b030-a778abc310e2_text.gif

Penn State's 9 man team put 7 wrestlers in the finals and leads Michigan's 10 man team that wrestled about 5 miles over their heads ....by nearly 30 points.

Ok then.

Reactions: baccafarmer
Bernie could really help his seed at NCAAs if he wins tomorrow.

Probably gets 3-seed if he wins tomorrow.

So many good storylines and great performances but what MM did will stick with me. Caliendo is a beast and he was made to look like a jv kid. I really really hope we get to see a MM vs KOT match or a MM vs Carr match. Either one would be fire. Hamiti is dangerous as well obviously but I think MM is just a little better everywhere and that MM is quite possibly the worst matchup for him because of this. I think it will be a great test for Mitchell but I thought the same thing about Caliendo and we saw how that went

LOL and Nolf.Zain.Nickel etc etc
Seems to me they all had slightly different styles, although similar. Nolf had some pace but was more of a stalk your prey kind of guy. Zain looked to punish people for wrestling him, especially on top. Nickel looked for the big move. MM seems like he's trying to break people with his pace, and it's working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT