ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Kentucky Citrus Bowl Official Game Thread

This game sure looks like the old "Blockbuster" bowl games. Those were real stinkers also....

I’ll be shocked if 66 leaves. It’s like he plays with blinders on.

The OL is horrible as usual, doesn't matter who the QB is at this point.

Either the SEC really IS that much better than the rest of the country, or we are getting exposed as unmotivated and outcoached. However you slice it, this is embarrassing so far.

And to think some idiots on this board have had the nerve to talk bad about McSorley. We’re about to experience what life is like without him and it ain’t pretty.

LOL.... 3rd and 10 with a new QB. Don't call a quick pass.... He's much better off standing in the collapsing pocket that you know would be coming........

Terrible defensive positioning on the TD. UK had G,T 3 TE & WR bunched to the left side. We had DE, LB & CB. Completely outnumbered.

Reactions: sluggo72
Did UK just run a T/E stunt for a sack. They seem to be the masters at hindsight

well, for everyone who was calling for Clifford over Stevens- you got your wish with Tommy being out- good luck with that

Miles Sanders just does not have the speed to get out wide vs this defense.

I don't think that's the case. Sanders has excellent speed. Running wide on a 3-4 defense can be more of a challenge than running wide on a 4-3. The key blocks are often provided by OLs on the move, which isn't always a strength of PSU's OLinemen.

Reactions: uscgPSU
This could turn into the michigan game if the defense doesn't hold.

BTW: obligatory "I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT