ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Purdue Game Thread

What part of “consistently” don’t you understand?

It wasn’t a good throw. We are doing nothing but short throws with any consistency. If he doesn’t improve his downfield passing, we will struggle against good teams. We are lucky Purdue is banged up.

Lol stop... some people can't stay positive. They are winning 28-7. Wouldn't be much different if they had the starting QB and WR imo...

I am little behind the play, watching DVR, but has anyone ever watched a game where the sideline reporter was gone to in order to comment on another team? They went to her and she discussed O$U’s coach and their game tonight. Very bizarre.

What part of “consistently” don’t you understand?

It wasn’t a good throw. We are doing nothing but short throws with any consistency. If he doesn’t improve his downfield passing, we will struggle against good teams. We are lucky Purdue is banged up.
I honestly don’t see more than two wins on the remainder of the schedule. The Ohio State will be able to name the score. Mark it down Crack Daddy style. This team is turrible. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lol stop... some people can't stay positive. They are winning 28-7. Wouldn't be much different if they had the starting QB and WR imo...

It has nothing do with positive or negative, it is an observation. This team has the potential to be great, I would like to see them realize it

Reactions: PennState_one
bad, bad decision Clifford. You keep that and run for more yards. Gained nothing throwing back to Hamler.

Penn State has no answer for Purdue playing a keep everything in front of you conservative defense, sort of like the Penn State defense of old.

Reactions: VaLion'92
Penn State has no answer for Purdue playing a keep everything in front of you conservative defense, sort of like the Penn State defense of old.

I think they are trying new things... game in hand anyway. Why not try a few things?

I hope they put in the 2nd team offense. At least they'll play like they have something to prove.

The offense is about to switch directions on the field. They'll be good now... they like going south.

I wonder if either we came out for the 3rd quarter a bit flat or if a more vanilla style is in play knowing Purdue is hurting now and we are not piling on their misery? The chances of backing off are slim but possible.

Ok, different ST coach and different returner but we are again one of the worst short punt punt return teams in the country.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT