ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Purdue Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the PSU - Purdue football game. If you are replying to another post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- looking forward to seeing the guys in white shoes
- happy that Bowman is back in town as the honorary captain
- aware that it finally feels like football weather
- expecting to see a continuation of the performance PSU exhibited last Friday night
- hopeful that every alum at the game has a great homecoming

Penn State !!!!

Not a single shot of Joe. Got the PA announcer though!

I would be all for breaking out a protracted, Joe in video for the Michigan game. That would rock the house, and set the tone for the crowd.

Last edited:
I would be all for breaking out Joe in video for the Michigan game. That would rock the house, and set the tone for the crowd.

Only been to the Buffalo game this year, but he was on the pregame video for that one and it was awesome, crowd went nuts

Reactions: NedFromYork
“This OLine stinks!!!”

“You’d never see one of Joe’s players dance in the end zone!!”

“Our 3rd string LB whiffed on a tackle - we’re going to get killed by Iowa!!!”

Oh wait, the game hasn’t started yet
It's never to early to start....:D

The real question is, should we fire Franklin, Rahne and Limegrover before the game or wait till it starts?:eek:

The real question is, should we fire Franklin, Rahne and Limegrover before the game or wait till it starts?:eek:
Wait until the first series that doesn’t result in a TD....that’s when the firings will begin.

Reactions: paws1957
Don't get me going on these young people! This is a perversion. Young, decadent, flashy dandies. Every damn one of them. The sound system is torture. The PA announcer is a fool. I'm forgetting the rest of what I want to complain about, sorry. When I get a nap and restore my energy I'll think of the other things that really piss me off about change and make me long for the Golden Age. I'll be back.

Reactions: Leo Ridens
“This OLine stinks!!!”

“You’d never see one of Joe’s players dance in the end zone!!”

“Our 3rd string LB whiffed on a tackle - we’re going to get killed by Iowa!!!”

Oh wait, the game hasn’t started yet

BobPSU92, is it to early to say “I hate us”?

Reactions: PSU Soupy
Don't get me going on these young people! This is a perversion. Young, decadent, flashy dandies. Every damn one of them. The sound system is torture. The PA announcer is a fool. I'm forgetting the rest of what I want to complain about, sorry. When I get a nap and restore my energy I'll think of the other things that really piss me off about change and make me long for the Golden Age. I'll be back.
You forgot about traffic!

Reactions: mn78psu83
Found out my daughter’s soccer game is now at 3:00 instead of 2:30 and at a field about 5 minutes from my house instead of half an hour away. Fantastic!
Sadly, in anticipation of not being able to watch much of the game, I failed to reload the beer fridge. Bush league, unprepared stuff. I hate me.:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT