ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Purdue Game Thread

How was that called a catch on the field? Lol clearly out of bounds. You guys are killing us don’t need extra help from the stripes.

Clifford hasn't thrown an excellent deep ball all season. No dispute.

Your consistency comment sounds like he's barely above 50% completion. He's making a lot of good throws. WRs have to catch balls that hit them in the hands.

Right now, the only team that is scary is OSU.

---

Beautiful pass to George down field.

Cain running tough. And we just scored. Of course, I'm sure none of that matters to you.

Again, my original comment was needs to be more consistent with downfield passing(ie 15+ yards in the air)

He has not been good at all here. If you can’t see that I can’t help you but it’s clear by your repeated replies that you struggle with reading comprehension as well as you keep reading more into what my comments said.

As for Cain, I don’t care what the coaches are seeing in practice, he needs to be getting a lot more early playing time than he has been, well ahead of Slade

Reactions: Ughhh and djr4rebs
How was that called a catch on the field? Lol clearly out of bounds. You guys are killing us don’t need extra help from the stripes.
It’s a conspiracy to give Penn State’s offense confidence. Oh, and one of the zebras or someone in the replay booth has cash money on the game.

Looked like TJ Jones #10 in on that series. His first action this year.

That was two straight really nice physical tackles by Drew Hartlaub. Really nice forced fumble by Katshir. Just can't even keep track of the young players flashing on the D.

Reactions: NedFromYork
It's a bit of a stretch don't you think to compared tOSU to Maryland.
Not comparing the two, but showing an example...every game is different. We didn’t look great against Pitt and the sky was falling, then we came out and played lights out against Maryland and suddenly that was the expectation. Now we played really well in the first quarter then not so well and suddenly we’re in deep trouble again. Maybe someday we’ll learn each game is different.

Reactions: bdgan
Midnighter Bar First Half Specials:

- Homecoming Queen - Dry Cider, Pommeau - $10.00

- Boilermaker - Yuengling Draft, shot of Old Overholt - $9.00

- FARNOOSH - Iced Tea, Cardamom Syrup, Rose Petals, Bourbon - $12.00

- Lawnboyz - Can of beer, shorts, black socks, lawn chair, black and white TV to scream at, rage - $5.00 (free for seniors)

- The Jordan - Troegs Java Head Oatmeal Stout, Elmer T. Lee Bourbon, Lemon Juice, Angostura Bitters, Simple Syrup - $13.00

Pic of @Tom McAndrew and @step.eng69 at the original Midnighter Bar, Manhattan, circa 1972.

Playboy-Bunny-club-manual-2.jpg
Are you still open?

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Not comparing the two, but showing an example...every game is different. We didn’t look great against Pitt and the sky was falling, then we came out and played lights out against Maryland and suddenly that was the expectation. Now we played really well in the first quarter then not so well and suddenly we’re in deep trouble again. Maybe someday we’ll learn each game is different.
Clearly every game is different but I see tOSU as one of the 4 playoff teams and they're playing lights out. I'm not sure we can hang with them even if we play our best game to date. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
John Dunmore as well

I was curious if he was in, but couldn't see him. I would really like to see them earlier than we did today. With Shorter out hurt, and CSB unavailable today, our quality depth at WR is short. Probably explains all the WRs committed to us presently.

Clearly every game is different but I see tOSU as one of the 4 playoff teams we can hang with them. I hope I'm wrong.. And they are playing lights out. If they do that against us and even if we play our best game to date I don't think we can hang with them. I hope I'm wrong.

If PSU plays it's best game, they can and will hang with them

Reactions: NedFromYork
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT