ADVERTISEMENT

Last Chance Qualifier - Men's Freestyle Results

I was pretty sure Peterrr Christ Godvessel was not a real person, and after watching his match with Nate Jackson, think I may have been right.
Name change? I thought it wasn't a real person either. Like signing up Mickey Mouse for a tourney.

Cenzo with a 10-0 tech. Early scoring to take a 6-0 lead, then with seconds to go in the first period, picks his opponent up, and straight to his back for 4.

Joseph gets Tyler Berger next in the quarter-finals.

Reactions: Grass
Going to be hard to keep him off the mat for Penn State, but where does he slot in? Can he grow into 157 next year? A lot depends on where Nick Lee goes and what happens with Berge.

Easy to forget just how good Cenzo is. He has looked great today. He must have been training through that Dake match lol

Cenzo with a 10-0 tech. Early scoring to take a 6-0 lead, then with seconds to go in the first period, picks his opponent up, and straight to his back for 4.

Joseph gets Tyler Berger next in the quarter-finals.
Cenzo- one of my all-time faves. Talk about someone that shines on the big stage. Some of his wrestling highlights are amongst my most treasured sports memories ever, combine the visual with Ironhead’s call. Just Epic.

Seeds hold mostly at 86kg. Quarters are;

#1 Deakin vs Ashworth
#5 Joseph vs #4 Berger
#3 Marsteller vs #6 Lavallee
#2 Pantaleo vs #7 Shields

Reactions: hlstone
I was pretty sure Peterrr Christ Godvessel was not a real person, and after watching his match with Nate Jackson, think I may have been right.
Name change? I thought it wasn't a real person either. Like signing up Mickey Mouse for a tourney.
McZiggy Richards was real.

We had a lot of fun tracking him a few years ago -- @Cowbell Man has to remember the name too.

Reactions: danoftw
Going to be hard to keep him off the mat for Penn State, but where does he slot in? Can he grow into 157 next year? A lot depends on where Nick Lee goes and what happens with Berge.
Why not 149 next year for SVN? Redshirt Bartlett and shoe him in at 141 when Lee graduates. Barraclaugh is probably destined for 157, IMHO.

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
Dalton Swayze wrestled in our region of Washington state. We always joked about his name also. Not really on Halls level but cool he made it down there.

Reactions: danoftw
I’m fairly certain he’s a lock for 149.

I think this is gonna be an extremely interesting situation however it plays out. A lot of options on the table. SVN made 143 today, can he make 141 in 9 or so months? I think it all hinges on Lee. I have no idea if his cut to 41 is difficult. If it is, and he doesn't want to make the cut anymore, we could see Bartlett at 41 and SVN redshirt. If Lee goes 41, I think we see SVN at 49 and Bartlett redshirt. Remember, Lee has a redshirt to use as well. So theoretically we could see Bartlett at 41, SVN 49, Lee RS. I think that is the least likely to happen, but that option is on the table as well. No matter how it plays out, I think we are in good hands with whomever is holding down those weights.

I think this is gonna be an extremely interesting situation however it plays out. A lot of options on the table. SVN made 143 today, can he make 141 in 9 or so months? I think it all hinges on Lee. I have no idea if his cut to 41 is difficult. If it is, and he doesn't want to make the cut anymore, we could see Bartlett at 41 and SVN redshirt. If Lee goes 41, I think we see SVN at 49 and Bartlett redshirt. Remember, Lee has a redshirt to use as well. So theoretically we could see Bartlett at 41, SVN 49, Lee RS. I think that is the least likely to happen, but that option is on the table as well. No matter how it plays out, I think we are in good hands with whomever is holding down those weights.
Lee would have won 149 this year at NCAA’s too. Weak class. I think Lee would pound Sasso and NC’s Post Malone.

We'll have options next year. Nick said on his HMA podcast (highly recommend btw) that he might walk around at 150 in the offseason. Nick would be a SMALL 149 but obviously that can be resolved if needed.

Reactions: Junglekitty
We'll have options next year. Nick said on his HMA podcast (highly recommend btw) that he might walk around at 150 in the offseason. Nick would be a SMALL 149 but obviously that can be resolved if needed.
157 is the bigger issue

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT