ADVERTISEMENT

Last Chance Qualifier - Men's Freestyle Results

And you know, Trent will have his brother up in weight to train with 24/7, so....

Hopefully next weekend Max gets to feel what he missed out on this season.
If AB and dean meet up at OTT...

AB wins and flo ranks him behind dean
---- it was just FS and doesnt count

Dean wins and ranks AB behind dean
---- it was FS and it counts

Same can be applied if they dont see each other but one finishes higher than the other in the bracket

Love the nickname of The Claw.

------

Bummed for Marky. Happy for Cenzo. Chance was a beast yesterday. McKee's are wrestleback warriors.

Pumped for more wrestling this weekend.

AdorableReasonableAbyssiniangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Hopefully next weekend Max gets to feel what he missed out on this season.

#weare184U

Max looked pretty rough yesterday. And, as a result of those poor performances, will not be at OTTs to catch that AB heat. Only his brother Gabe will be at OTTs.

I just watched the Foca-M. Dean match.

Max Dean might not be the starter for Cornell this year if they are both at 184. Like, a very good chance that he isn't.

That said, neither of them looked particularly good. AB would tear both of them apart.

So, Braxton Amos qualifies for OTTs in both senior Greco and senior freestyle.
Right ?

Impressive for Wisconsin incoming recruit.

He’s a freakin beast. It’ll be tough for him to make 197 tho. Him and Ferrari were one, two, in the country. I don’t know if he hasn’t Ferraris folk style top stall game but he’s definitely the better freestyler. One things for sure is that he’ll provide a lot more on the mat highlights than Ferrari, with slams, powerbombs and all kind of stuff. Can’t wait to watch him.

Max Dean might not be the starter for Cornell this year if they are both at 184. Like, a very good chance that he isn't.

That said, neither of them looked particularly good. AB would tear both of them apart.
Foca most likely is 174 and a really good one at that but can’t get too caught up in freestyle results.

Foca, Dean, Darmstadt, Fernandes, should be a pretty tough final four weights. Throw in both diakomihalis brothers amd saunders. They are gonna be tough.

Reactions: diggerpup

Foca lost to Foster (NCAA champion) 15-13, and gave him everything he could handle. And that is up from where he will wrestle (174) folkstyle.

Foca most likely is 174 and a really good one at that but can’t get too caught up in freestyle results.

Foca, Dean, Darmstadt, Fernandes, should be a pretty tough final four weights. Throw in both diakomihalis brothers amd saunders. They are gonna be tough.
Did you just forget Vito.........or are you drinking/smoking the good stuff? If #2.......please send samples.....:)

My point was that I thought Foca looked plenty big for 86kg. Like, full sized, not going to make 174 any time soon sort of big.

Reactions: js8793
I think they have a better chancing of winning than finishing lower that Ohio State next year. Seriously :) ViTo, Diakamaholis #2, Saunders, Yianni, Foca, Dean, Darmstat, Fernandez. In what scenario is OHstate favored?
Absolutely none.

If Ramirez can still make 165, that lineup is problems for nearly everyone in a dual. Their 157 Yapoujian went 12-3 as a FR in 2019 including a win over Zach Hartman. Plus they have a ton of lineup depth.

In a tourney, 125, 149, 184, 197 will score points. HWT might but that weight is stacked. The rest, to be seen.

I think they have a better chancing of winning than finishing lower that Ohio State next year. Seriously :) ViTo, Diakamaholis #2, Saunders, Yianni, Foca, Dean, Darmstat, Fernandez. In what scenario is OHstate favored?
"Diakomihalis". "Darmstadt". "Fernandes". Just for future reference. And "Yapoujian," when the time comes. There may also be a "LaJoie" in there, as well. Is there an award for Most Difficult Spelling?

"Diakomihalis". "Darmstadt". "Fernandes". Just for future reference. And "Yapoujian," when the time comes. There may also be a "LaJoie" in there, as well. Is there an award for Most Difficult Spelling?
Well....there used to be a McZiggy which most of us didn’t even think was possible.

Reactions: El-Jefe
ADVERTISEMENT