ADVERTISEMENT

Football Indiana / Penn State Game Thread

Let's see how long Indiana's next touchdown pass will be. Clearly we are the worst offense in the BIG. What a joke!

And just for when AWS and others cry about this thread later...
I still think we'll win comfortably...this is just bad football

This kid started out relaxed throwing the ball in rhythm this season. Now he looks like our last QB holding the ball way too long.

Reactions: tlbakernc
Tom Allen is coaching for his job most likely. We're still pouting about Ohio State. We'll win this game, but it will be a slog for a while.
Really? There is absolutely no evidence so far that we’re winning this game. It doesn’t look like any of our players or coaches even like football.

Missed 1st qtr. Turn on tv to see 2nd IU td.

Ugh. Then we drive. 2nd and 1. Pass. Hold. Missed FG.

I thought we weren't going to "Run Away From Success".... same thing last week at similar point in game after 2 big runs by Nick.

We will win this, but we are not as good as we thought we were. Today the D is shitting the bed. O = same old.

This is an offense not ready to play. Some guys look like they are jogging out there. Others are not focused. Allar has totally lost his confidence and is not seeing the field. This is hardly the same quarterback that started the season.

There is a cultural problem with this team that seems to strongly manifest itself early in the day. I think most of the team is like Franklin himself -- emotion/energy as opposed to business-like execution. When emotion can't carry you, as in the WR group, it shows.

And right there--Indiana can go for fourth down because there's zero fear of our offense doing anything in response if they get stopped.

The entire PSU receiving corps should portal to a D-II program where speed is all they need to get open. These guys can run, but they aren’t football players.

Really? There is absolutely no evidence so far that we’re winning this game. It doesn’t look like any of our players or coaches even like football.
Wow, can't even stop them on a bad snap. Maybe you're right. Nah, it's Indiana. They'll screw it up somehow.

We definitely do not need the defense to lose confidence too... otherwise, uh oh.... fingers crossed

Sitting on a plane with what I hope is temporarily broken video.

This team is working hard on taking two Ls from OSU yet again.

Don’t know if I want the video fixed or not. Watching it has been punishing.

Singleton with a mountain of effort there. Shelton whiffed there somehow. He was in the end zone 3 seconds before anyone.

18 carries for 54 yards from Singelton and Allen so far. I know teams are keying on them but that average has to improve drastically in the first half of games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT