ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: PSU - Maryland

How stupid are these announcers regarding Hills' injury? "Hmmm not sure how he could have gotten hurt on this play". After about thirty replays and him repeatedly grabbing his shoulder they finally notice he took a direct shot from a 210 pound safety onto his throwing shoulder.

"This turnover on downs was a real win for Maryland. It's exactly what they were looking for. Give the ball back to the opponent and just tighten your chin strap and play some hard knock defense." -Matt Millen, of Penn State University.

Please tell me he didn't say that......

Gee Matt, Maryland must really be in good shape now, LMFAO! Obvious PI on the play as well - CB holding him all the way down sideline - no flag, go figure!?!? I'm surprised the b1g Shizholian cheaters didn't call it Offensive PI and wipeout another PSU TD.... b1g Shizhole cheaters best defense Maryland has. LMFAO!

Thompkins is the most mature Penn State receiver? What is Millen talking about? Godwin? Hamilton?

Bowen is great at throwing shoulders late into piles. His best hit this year was on Givens

Please, please, please, Franklin, step on an opponent's throat for once!!!

We should be able to get 2 more scores on uMD with 11+ minutes left in the 4th

Wow, Maryland just gave it up on downs in their own territory trailing 31-14, I'm sure this will draw a "Maryland's in great shape here if they can stop PSU" call from Millen The Moron. LMFAO!

Just said the same thing.

No points off that turnover on downs. They keep looking to throw deep and getting sacked/ pressured on blitzes. Imagine this offense if they had a dump off/ slant receiver option on blitzes. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT