ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: PSU - Maryland

Millen sounded like Maryland lost...not like we won...wow... greatly disappointed in him
Not surprising. He tends to go out of his way to prove he has no real loyalty to Penn State. Almost as though he's compensating for having played at PSU.

Of course, of course. "Signature" win, whatever the hell that is. I swear some posters on this board can't be happy until they piss in the teams cheerios. PSU just dominated an undefeated team in their best offensive performance, and here comes the "signature" win bullcrap.

Well a pretty damn good defensive performance too!

Reactions: YorkCoLion
I'll stick with my comment. I don't know too many 2 minute offenses that call for a run from mid field with 23 seconds remaining. But what can I say? It worked this time.

You're full of $hit - both of the "big plays" on the drive were long runs by Barkley because the Maryland Defense had dropped back into prevent pass defense and EMPTIED "the box" -- they both were excellent play calls by Moorhead putting Barkley immediately in the open-field against MD d-backs....a huge MISMATCH in Barkley's favor all set up because Moorhead RAN when MD thought for sure that PSU would pass!!! You do realize it was a 3-Play, 70-Yard Drive with 100% of the plays and yards being runs by Barkley??? 1st play of the drive from the PSU's own 30-Yard Line was a 25 yard run by Barkley set up because MD had emptied the box and dropped back into prevent pass coverage. Then Barkley was stopped for no gain on the 2nd play of the drive. On the 3rd and final play of the drive, Barkley ran for a 45 yard TD and wasn't even touched I don't believe. The entire drive was called incredibly well by Moorhead as he got his best player the ball in the open-field because MD dropped all their defensive assets into prevent pass coverage.....a big mistake when Barkley is virtually impossible to stop at FULL-SPEED in the open-field - a clear mismatch in Barkley's favor as the drive proved. Great play-calling by Moorhead....tremendous play-calling by Moorhead.....he took what the Defense STUPIDLY opened themselves up to!!!

Reactions: hlstone
Well a pretty damn good defensive performance too!

Well there were some breakdowns and the tackling was a little sloopy at times, BUT and it's a big BUT, they clearly are getting better and better - the defense dominated in the 2nd half and did not let MD back in the game......and then the offense delivered the knockout punch which would have happened much sooner but for MD's best defensive players....the b1g shizhole officiating crew who saw ticky-tack penalty after ticky-tack penalty relative to what they LET GO by MD's offense against PSU's defense wiping out multiple PSU TDs.....the huge play to Gesicki that would almost certainly have led to PSU getting out to a 14-0 lead, etc.... The cheating, biased b1g shizhole crew kept 21 points off the board for Maryland!!! Easily the best defensive asset MD had in the game! Oh yea, they also couldn't see a BEYOND OBVIOUS horse-collar tackle that happened in the open-field in plain view!!! Simply amazing what the b1g shizhole officials do and don't "see" and amazing timing wiping out huge plays with what they do suddenly "see"......LMFAO!

We're up 24 and you still are having an aneurysm. Seek help

Still here scUM puke? Why don't you beat it @sshole - looks like you were wrong about 100% of the bull$hit that I told you were wrong about! Gee, I thought MD was going to beat us Shizholian dork-boy? Thought Franklin & Staff "sucked" and had no prayer??? Gee, good call scUM dork Shizholian moron - yea, you've got us all fooled with that handle Jethro, LMFAO!

jethro.jpg

Of course, of course. "Signature" win, whatever the hell that is. I swear some posters on this board can't be happy until they piss in the teams cheerios. PSU just dominated an undefeated team in their best offensive performance, and here comes the "signature" win bullcrap.
When we do what we did yesterday to Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State or Wisconsin, that's a signature win. Lets see where Maryland winds up at the end of the year compared to the 4 teams I mentioned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT