ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: PSU - Maryland

I didn't think my day could get much better. It started off with cinnamon pancakes and eggs for breakfast, then I got an email about a billing statement saying I had been mischarged $3,900 when it should have been $39.

I was wrong. Since then, I've watched this game, seen a really good crowd for a rainy day still there with <6 minutes left in the game, and heard the crowd singing Sweet Caroline. My day is completely wonderful now, and I can die a happy man!

(But please, God, not for at least another 20 years!)

And we almost have it, but called back. Millen with "It's coming back, Kevin, a hold" barely containing his excitement.

Ball game!

PSU wins 38-14

2v94zzn.jpg

Reactions: WyomingLion
Not a "signature" win but a good win.

Of course, of course. "Signature" win, whatever the hell that is. I swear some posters on this board can't be happy until they piss in the teams cheerios. PSU just dominated an undefeated team in their best offensive performance, and here comes the "signature" win bullcrap.

Reactions: EPC FAN
Too funny b1g shizhole losers wipe out another PSU TD with a ticky-tack holding call relative to what they don't call on Maryland.....LMFAO, b1g shizhole officials clearly the best "defense" Maryland had today!

Last edited:
Hopefully the Mods just banned non-BWI registered posters. That seems like a best practice on game days.

I haven't really noticed many Maryland trolls (or their fans at all) here most of the week. Kind of surprised it was a relatively quiet week from them considering they were 4-0.

Two garbage holds that take 14 points of the board, the one on Bates and the one on Holland were garbage, would have never been called on OSU or Meatchicken.

And what if a pass is picked off? All play work or fail depending on execution.
I'll stick with my comment. I don't know too many 2 minute offenses that call for a run from mid field with 23 seconds remaining. But what can I say? It worked this time.

I'm judgemental and difficult to please, but that was a very good PSU effort....except for #2....he needs to learn and embrace Joe's words "act like you've done this before"

Pretty impressed with Koa Farmer. He looked pretty good today. Dbacks also looked good.

Team is learning how to win and they seem to be growing. They need to find that killer instinct and put teams away early when they have the opportunity.

Great win. All of a sudden games like Iowa look more winnable. 8-4 is still possible with Cabinda & Bell returning.

ADVERTISEMENT