ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: PSU - Maryland

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I won't be be able to start a game thread at 11:55, so I'm posting it now. You can hold off replying to this thread until the game starts, or you can post injuries, etc as they are reported pregame.

Last year I was in Baltimore for the PSU - MD game. The weather was much sunnier, and also warmer, than it is for today's game. I had a good vibe about last year's game when the Blue Band surprised me, and started playing as they marched next to Camden Yards. Here's hoping than many of you at the game experience something that gives you a good vibe about today's game.

We Are ...

I won't be be able to start a game thread at 11:55, so I'm posting it now. You can hold off replying to this thread until the game starts, or you can post injuries, etc as they are reported pregame.

Last year I was in Baltimore for the PSU - MD game. The weather was much sunnier, and also warmer, than it is for today's game. I had a good vibe about last year's game when the Blue Band surprised me, and started playing as they marched next to Camden Yards. Here's hoping than many of you at the game experience something that gives you a good vibe about today's game.

We Are ...
First!!

Reactions: fairgambit
Damn. I wanted to be first!:( But mine is the 1st actual post.;)
Western_Red_Ceda_4c9cc98fdb91f-500x500.jpg

I'm sitting at home in - would love to hear updates on whether some of our missing/injured players have suited up. I think Golden, in particular, is critical today

I'm sitting at home in - would love to hear updates on whether some of our missing/injured players have suited up. I think Golden, in particular, is critical today

If he's important, he's probably in sweat pants. That's how it has gone this year.

If he's important, he's probably in sweat pants. That's how it has gone this year.

He's probably in sweat pants and inadvertently clipped Saquon and Trace in the knee in pregame warm-ups, injuring both...that's how it's gone this year

He's probably in sweat pants and inadvertently clipped Saquon and Trace in the knee in pregame warm-ups, injuring both...that's how it's gone this year

jeff gillooly was seen hanging around the Penn State locker room this morning. He's a guest of rodney erickson.

Reactions: dwiz
Didn't realize Maryland's offense was rated No. 15 and defense No. 10 in CFB.

I don't think I've ever seen a game thread with no negative posts by 12:13. Then again, I have A LOT of people blocked.

This is an entirely different offense...... It's been one possession, but given our struggles in the first half on offense that was a STATEMENT.

Loved the QB option, and the pitch out to Barkley getting him into the open field. The play action pass on the first play was brilliant. I thought for sure it would be a 3 yard loss trying to run Barkley up the middle.

Love it.

Two sacks on the first defensive possession.... this looks like a different team.

Stupid penalty by Godwin.....just run the route, no need to throw a shoulder into the trailing defensive back chasing Gesicki. DUMB!

bull shit call...unless you are looking for something....5 touched noone till after geseki caught the ball...

Reactions: N&B4PSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT