ADVERTISEMENT

B2G Ten Championship thread.

PSU had 397 yds of offense against Iowa. UM has 111 at half but I expect better in the 2nd half as Iowa wears down.

Talking heads gushing over Iowa lack of offense giving credit to Mecheatagain. Isn’t that an Iowa trait- no offense? Everyone has held them to nothing.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
PSU had 397 yds of offense against Iowa. UM has 111 at half but I expect better in the 2nd half as Iowa wears down.
Look at our first half against Iowa--this game is like a mirror image of it.
Iowa will likely tire in the second half and Michigan wins by about what we won by
Our game against them was 10-0 as well until about midway through the third

Michigan might be better served abandoning the pass. The only shot Iowa has is turnovers.

Florida State 10 Louisville 3. An unbeaten Florida State is not slipping behind Alabama.

Holy Shit... Cheatigan just scored on the worst referine call EVER.

It was definitely a fumble but how can you say UM recovered after the whistle had blown?
They always use that--if it's a clear recovery even after a whistle it goes to that team. Has always been that way.

It was definitely a fumble but how can you say UM recovered after the whistle had blown?

I don't think it was clear enough to change the call on the field. If the rule is hand going forward, then it definitely should have been an incomplete pass.

Reactions: m.knox
Look at our first half against Iowa--this game is like a mirror image of it.
Iowa will likely tire in the second half and Michigan wins by about what we won by
Our game against them was 10-0 as well until about midway through the third
Except UM still only has 155 yds of offense with 5 min in Q3.

Except UM still only has 155 yds of offense with 5 min in Q3.
Then they didn't tire like they did against us or Michigan hasn't taken advantage of it.
They're still up 17-0--we'll see if it ends about 31-0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT